5 bedroom country house for sale
France - Beautiful and pleasant location in countryside, near Eymet and Duras
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Rural, Hamlet
- Excellent conditions
- Age not specified
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- Electric Heating, Chimney Insert, Wood Burner
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- No Land Specified
- Floor Area: 350M2
* Main entrance at the front (13,7 m²) with guest toilet, terracotta floor tiles, timbered walls
* Living room (37,2 m²) with terracotta floor tiles, exposed beams whitewashed, traditional fireplace with a large wood stove
* Kitchen (49,3 m²) : a beautiful and pleasant kitchen, really a lovely family room during long winter evenings, fully equipped and furnished, a beautiful solid oak floor, a wood stove in the old fireplace, exposed beams
* The pantry/laundry room (3,6 m²) with connections for washing machine, freezer…
* First bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet (26,3 m²), tiled floor, stone walls and exposed beams, a door leads to the terrace on the west side of the house
* Second entrance with its old staircase and some nice exposed beams
* Family bathroom (11,3 m²) with a shower, hand basin and toilet
* Second bedroom (17,6 m²), tiled floor, exposed beams and stonework
On the first floor :
* Master bedroom with its shower and toilet (44,9 m²), a lovely pine floor, exposed beams and a superb view of the countryside
* Ensuite shower room/toilet
* Fourth bedroom (27 m²), beamed ceiling, pine floor parquet
* Large room/office/guest room (47,8 m²), exposed beams, parquet floor : a beautiful and cosy room with lots of possibilities
* Dressing room (8,3 m²) with wardrobes and its shelves
* Shower room with toilet (13,7 m²) : shower, sink, toilet, storage
* Office area/play area for children (9,2 m²)
The whole house is equipped with electric heaters new range, a wood stove in the living room and another in the family kitchen, two groups VMC, all power was given to the high standards, all bathrooms/toilets are connected to the septic tank (standards according to the latest report) double glazing wooden windows, the house is also connected to mains water, and equipped with a special water filtration system.
A well in front of the house and can be used to water your plants.
The barn, formerly a cow shed, which is still equipped with its nurseries and its hay loft, actually there's an attic door that gives access to the large room/office/bedroom on the 1st floor of the house.
This barn can be used as storage but also be transformed in a cottage or guest house or even a swimming pool can be created intramural.
Floor space of the barn (220 m²) roof in good condition, there are some beautiful beams and nice exposed stone walls.
Tobacco barns :
* The first tobacco barn of 200 m² : beams in good condition, timber work to be redone
* The second barn (95 m²) : beams in good condition, timber work ok
This magnificent property is located on approximately 8 950 m² in the countryside, in a quiet and pleasant area.
On the property there are some nice fruit trees, some bunches and shrubs.
In front of the house you will see a beautiful oak tree which is very pleasant on hot days, it will bring a bit of shade.
Opposite the house is also a well with water, ideal for watering your different plantations.
- Bergerac (International), 17.6 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 50.9 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 88.3 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 94.3 miles
- Limoges (International), 95.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.