4 bedroom farm house for sale
France - 5 minutes from Lauzun and Miramont de Guyenne, 15 min. Eymet
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Rural, Edge of vilage
- Excellent conditions
- Age not specified
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Spring Water, Telephone
- Electric Heating, Wood Burner
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Land: 51993M2
- Floor Area: 217M2
The volumes and character await you !
It can be ideally used as a B and B (ongoing) or as a perfect family home.
It consists in the part principal of :
* A large living room of 68,35 m² : tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen area open to the living room, beautiful high ceilings, exposed stone and beams, wood stove, access to the covered terrace, mezzanine could also be used (stairs leading up to fit)
* Bedroom 1 (28,64 m²) : old tiled floor, exposed stone and beams, exposed colombages walls, access to a large tiled terrace with exceptional views
* The private bathroom (10,06 m²) : old tiled floor, bath, shower with Italian round (snail shaped), basin with unit, heated towel rail, toilet
* An office (7,95 m²) : tiled floor, exposed stone walls, door to covered terrace
Attached to the house, a second portion accessible from the living comprising ground floor :
* A hallway (23,56 m²) : tiled floor, kitchen area, glass door to the second covered terrace
* Bedroom 2 (18,44 m²) : tiled floor, exposed beams, French window with magnificent views of the rolling countryside and garden access
* Shower/WC to bedroom 2 (4,71 m²) : tiled floor, corner shower, washbasin with unit, WC
* A WC (2,91 m²) : tiled floor
First floor :
* A hallway/relaxation area (17,97 m²) : wooden floors, exposed stone and beams
* Bedroom 3 (15 m²) : wooden floors, high ceilings, spectacular view
* Bedroom 4 (15,02 m²) : parquet floor, high ceilings, spectacular view, exposed colombages walls
* A shower room/WC (4,46 m²) : parquet floor, corner shower, basin with unit, heated towel rail, toilet, storage cupboard
This second part of the house is currently used as a B and B.
Ongoing reservations can be sold with the house according to your wishes.
No work is to be expected as the complete renovation was done and of good quality, some years ago.
Outside, you will find a beautiful tiled porch, front of the property living room side.
A little further but a continuation, a second covered tiled terrace serving as private entrance for the current guest rooms.
Nevertheless, it may be a secondary entrance to the building.
On the side of the house, a very nice and sunny tiled terrace where you can profit from the breathtaking views of the rolling countryside of the Lot et Garonne.
A stone barn attached to the house of 300 m² will be perfect for your cars and storage.
A workshop has been created in a part of the barn.
A metal shed is also present in the field, with a part fully fitted as dog kennels: 8 compartments were created with electricity, sink and security.
Also, has a partitioned section to accommodate the cats as well.
Another source of income if you wish.
The land of about 5,19 hectares of land is planted with fruit for a production/sale (currants, raspberries, blackberries).
All with pond for watering.
This property will delight you with :
* Its location in a quiet little village enjoying an unobstructed panorama of views...
* The quality of renovation : completely restored with quality materials
* Its revenue opportunities : Bed and breakfast, kennels, fruit production... according to your desires.
- Bergerac (International), 12 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 55.6 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 87.2 miles
- Limoges (International), 90.4 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.