3 bedroom house for sale
Elounda, Lasithi, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- Large split level living/dining room with open working fire-place, central heating/air conditioning and doors to the terrace with sea views.
- Open plan fitted kitchen area and appliances. Small pantry.
- Separate master bedroom with a large range of fitted wardrobes and doors to the terrace with sea views, central heating and air conditioning
- En suite shower room with walk-in shower, twin wash basins and a WC.
- 2 further separate bedrooms with built-in twin single beds to one room and built-in double bed to the other room. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and air conditioning
- Separate bathroom with bath, walk-in shower cubicle, twin wash basins and a WC.
- Both covered and open sun terraces and patio areas.
- Swimming pool.
- Private tennis court.
- Part landscaped gardens with shrubs and olive trees.
Whilst the property is of recent construction, the design, build and materials including stone and wood, mirror the traditional style and feel of an old Cretan house.The main body of the property includes a large central courtyard, around which is arranged the accommodation comprising:The house opens out on to a lovely tiled patio, part shaded and then on to the swimming pool area and garden, part of which is landscaped and the rest left natural with olive trees. At the end of the garden is a full sized tennis court. The views from the front of the house and the patios and terraces are really wonderful. Even from the internal courtyard, looking through the house and towards sea, the view is really special. The house has lots of character and is unique. It is ideal for permanent living or as a rather luxurious holiday home. The many different features which the architect designed, such as the courtyard fountain, the arched doorway and various interesting parts to the facade and its doorways and windows, make this house a very special and unusual home and well worth viewing.Outside:In addition the property has solar water heating, satellite and internet connections and is being sold to include furniture and fittings.Further photos available upon requestLarge unique property in Elounda with sea views, swimming pool and private tennis court.
- Sitia (Domestic), 35.5 miles
- Heraklion (International), 49.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.