4 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Soalheira, Loulé Algarve
like this property?Call: 03339 396379
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
• 4 double bedrooms (possibly 5). All with built in wardrobes.
• 2 luxurious bathrooms with under floor heating
• Fully fitted kitchen with dinning area.
• Living room plumbed for Sky TV. Wood burning fire.
• Under stairs storage cupboard
• Computer room (possibly 5th bedroom)
• Large hallway with marble stairway
• Huge master bedroom with balcony and on-suite bathroom.
• Cinema Room .Wood burning fire. (This room could be converted into 1 or 2 further bedrooms)
• Fully double-glazed with recessed security grills and 'bug' screens.
• 1-hectare garden with computerised irrigation system. Numerous exotic, palm and fruit trees.
• 2 joined detached double garages with automatic doors. There is a possibility of converting these garages into a two-bedroom guesthouse.
• Grill house with sink, fridge and BBQ. Roller blind and serving hatch with marble tops
• Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi
• Large sized Sauna
• Pergola sunbathing area with tiled roof
• Gated steps down to Gardeners bathroom and pool-house
• Tradesman's gates with parking for trucks etc.
• Generator room with diesel generator powerful enough for the needs of the whole property
• Private diesel petrol pump with underground storage tank
• Remote gates with driveway for several cars
• Magnificent 360 degrees views, with ocean views to the South and the hills and valleys to the North.
Swimming Pool with heated Jaccuzzi, Large Sauna, BBQ grill house, Pegola, 2 Double garages, Generator, underground deisel petrol tank with abouve ground pump, Borehole, computerised irrigation, watersoftner, fully furnished, cinema room,
Casa Alta Vista is in Soalheira, and was originally on the market for 950,000 Euros.
Set in the hills between the magnificent town of Loulé and the fashionable and quaint village of Boliqueime, and only 20 minutes from Faro Airport. The beaches and golf courses of Vilamoura are a 10-minute drive away, and the nearest town, Loulé, is just a couple of minutes drive away.
The Villa is currently 4 large bedrooms, (but would easily convert to 5 or 6) with a Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and 2 double detached garages, all set in over 1 hectare of park-like gardens. It has beautiful white marble floors throughout and aircon in every room. There are many other unique extras with this house.
The idea of living in Portugal usually conjures up pictures of beautiful Algarvian beaches. With the highest amount of sunshine in Europe it is easy to see why the Algarve remains such a popular place to relocate. Renowned for its stunning climate, unlimited leisure facilities and kind-hearted hospitality. Gorgeous beaches line the coast, from secluded coves with amazing cliffs to vast stretches of golden sand; or head for the hills to discover quaint villages, pine forests and vineyards. Acres of lush green golf courses and chic yachting marinas add a cosmopolitan air to a region steeped in tradition and family-oriented culture - making it as warm and welcoming as the year-round sun.
Many of Portugal's benefits include;
• Stunning Beaches
• Long hot Summers
• Abundance of history, culture and natural beauty
• High Quality building standards
• Stunning and diverse natural beauty, from rivers, cliffs and clean sandy beaches to mountains and championship golf courses, making it popular with all kinds of visitor
• Over 300 days of sunshine per year
- Faro (International), 9.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.