4 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Estoi, Algarve
like this property?Call: 03339 391478
- Swimming Pool
- Matured Gardens in large plot of 3780m2
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Fire Place
- Borehole with Cistern
- Sea Views
- Close to Estoi village and Faro City
The villa features a spacious lounge with a log burning fire, fully fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar , a separate dining room, and 2 en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of 2 en-suite bedrooms both with a shared terrace with great sea views.
Outside there are large spacious terraces, a private swimming pool, a BBQ area and easy to maintain garden looking out over the country side to the sea.
Short drive to Estoi, São bras, Olhão or Faro. Property needs a bit of TLC and updating but could be a lovely permanent home, a great holiday home and/or perfect rental property.
Divine Home is a Portuguese licensed real estate agency (AMI - 11606) with a wide variety of properties throughout the Algarve.
Our two offices are based in Albufeira (Central Algarve) and São Brás de Alportel (Eastern Algarve) and in both offices our mutli-lingual staff is ready to help you find your dream home and provide the best service possible throughout the process of purchase.
Our portfolio offers all kind of properties; apartments, villas, B&B's, plots of land, hotels, restaurants and other investment opportunities. We can help you find your ideal holiday home, your dream home for permanent residence or a good rental investment.
With over 10 years of experience in Portugese real estate we have an established network which is there for you to use. We can provide you:
- Full property information and related costs when purchasing. The property will be shown by a professional agent with knowledge of the property, area and Portuguese market.
- Help in getting a fiscal number and opening a bank account in Portugal. Both necessary for a purchase in Portugal.
- Advise for a good lawyer/sollicitor to guarantee the correct legal aspect of your purchase. We advise you to use a lawyer when buying in Portugal. The lawyer is the one who will arrange the legal side of the purchase and make sure that all aspects of the property and the contract are in correct order for you.
- Setting up utilities (gas/water/electricity/satellite tv/internet etc.)
- Other after sales services; whether you need a removal company, advise on furniture companies, a respectful builder, plumber or cleaning lady - we can help you!
Whether you are looking for a villa, apartment, plot or any other investment, we are looking forward to help you find the right property and will guide you step by step through the purchase process.
Do you have plans of coming over to Portugal? Do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to schedule a meeting to show you a good selection of properties matching your criteria, properties that we discuss in forehand and once you are in Portugal we can help you get your fiscal number and opening an bank account.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Divine Home team.
- Faro (International), 11 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.