4 bedroom bungalow for sale
Ireland - The Narroways, Bettystown, Meath
like this property?Call: 03339 396214
- Mature private setting within a highly sought-after residential area.
- Requiring refurbishment and reconfiguration of the existing accommodation, this is a once-off opportunity to create a dream family home.
- Insulation works carried out 3 years ago: external cavity walls pumped with insulation beads & insulation to attic.
- Mains water and sewer.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Private deck / patio area.
- Driveway providing ample parking.
- Block outbuilding providing storage.
Detached home (approx 106 sqm / 1140 sqft) in a mature setting within a highly sought-after residential area.
A rare opportunity within this popular residential area to create a really lovely family home by refurbishing and reconfiguring its existing accommodation! With its own private entrance on to The Narroways and approached via a gravel driveway, the entrance to this single storey residence is by means of a sunny south -west facing deck area. A large eat-in kitchen has a range of wall and floor units. A door leads into a living room with wooden floor and a wood burning stove. There is further access into an internal hallway off which there are 3 no. bedrooms along the front of the house. A further 4th bedroom and a family bathroom (bath, wc, whb & electric shower) complete the accommodation.
Outside there is a small garden area to the front of the house which is screened by mature hedges. To the rear of the house, there is a south-west facing deck / patio area, extremely private and offering the opportunity to create a really lovely outside entertainment space.
The Narroways is a popular residential area which conveniently located to a wealth of local village amenities. The nearby shops, restaurants, beaches, golf / tennis clubs at Bettystown are all within a few minutes' drive and there are excellent schools within the immediate catchment area. Commuting to Dublin is enhanced by means of several daily train services at Laytown in addition to frequent public and private bus services. The non-tolled Drogheda South interchange on the M1 Motorway is within is 10 minutes drive away and offers a 25 minute journey to the Airport / M50.
• Mature private setting within a highly sought-after residential area.
• Requiring refurbishment and reconfiguration of the existing accommodation, this is a once-off opportunity to create a dream family home.
• Insulation works carried out 3 years ago: external cavity walls pumped with insulation beads & insulation to attic.
• Mains water and sewer.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Private deck / patio area.
• Driveway providing ample parking.
• Block outbuilding providing storage.
• Kitchen & Dining: 4.17m x 5.7m; patio doors to a sunny deck and with a range of wall & floor units; wooden floor.
• Living room: 4.63m x 3.12m; wood burning stove; wooden floor.
• Bedroom 1: 2.88m x 4.04m
• Bedroom 2: 2.69m x 2.9m
• Bedroom 3: 2.45m x 4.68m with double patio doors.
• Bedroom 4: 4.5m x 3.22m
• Family bathroom: 2.43m x 2.26m; bath, wc, whb & shower (electric Triton T90i)
From the M1 Motorway (Drogheda South interchange), travel north through Julianstown towards Drogheda. Take a right turn into Piltown Road, travel along this road and after the overhead railway bridge, take a right turn right into The Narroways Road; the subject property is the 2nd house immediately on the right hand side.
- Dublin (International), 29.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.