Property for sale
Ireland - Tullycusheen, Tubbercurry, Sligo
like this property?Call: 03339 396126
- Set a short distance off the R294 (Tubbercurry-Ballina Road), and close to Drimina Primary School and St. Attracta's Community School, this would be an ideal family farm if residence was renovated or
- If Sold in Lots, options include:
- LOT 1: Residence on 26 acres approx around and at rear of house plus bog plots
- LOT 2: 17 acres top quality land with road frontage plus 4 acres bog
- LOT 3: Total of lots 1 and 2 above
43 acre residential farm located along and just off quiet country road, yet within 1 mile of both Primary and Secondary Schools and 2 miles from Tubbercurry town centre. This farm can be offered in 1 or 2 lot sizes depending on interest levels. The farm is all in one lot comprising approx. 35 acres good farm land, 8 acres mixed quality along with a number of bog plots within 1 mile of main farm.
The land is of mixed quality with approx. 35 acres top quality and the remainder of mixed and poor quality which had been neglected and under worked over the last 10 years. The poorer quality land could be ideal for mixture of grazing and a small forestry project. The good quality land is divided into paddock sizes of 3-5 acres with good dividing hedges, ideal for stock management. Agents advise early inspection for this excellently located and desirable property.
Set a short distance off the R294 (Tubbercurry-Ballina Road), and close to Drimina Primary School and St. Attracta's Community School, this would be an ideal family farm if residence was renovated or new house built.
If Sold in Lots, options include:
LOT 1: Residence on 26 acres approx around and at rear of house plus bog plots
LOT 2: 17 acres top quality land with road frontage plus 4 acres bog
LOT 3: Total of lots 1 and 2 above
The residence is an old fashioned 2 bedroomed, 2 storey house in need of renovation and modernisation. Set down a gravel drive 200 metres off public road in a most secluded setting, surrounded by trees.
2 Bedrooms: (13 x 13, 13 x 9)
Sitting Room: (13 x 13)
Kitchen Living Room: (13 x 8)
Back Kitchen: (8 x 8)
Bathroom: (8 x 6)
Basic storage sheds at rear of residence
From Tubbercurry town centre, travel 1.5 miles out the R294 (Ballina Road) passing St. Attractas Community School. 400 metres after school take first turn on right and proceed up that side road approx. 300 metres passing a number of houses. Laneway on left before bend will bring you to the residence. Part of the good land adjoins road in the vicinity of the sharp bends on the road.
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 12.8 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 14.4 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 55.7 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 66 miles
- Connemara (LOCAL), 66.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.