studio flat for sale
Ireland - Sundays Well, Cork City
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Unique Multi Family investment property in a prime residential location
- Within easy walking distance of City Centre
- Close proximity to Mercy Hospital, Bon Secours, CUH and UCC
- 10 bright and luxurious apartments with fabulous city views
- Current income €151,000 (ERV €162,000)
- Range of 1 & 2 bed duplex, 1 & 2 bed apartments
- Beautiful gardens overlooking River Lee
- Ground floor units have direct access to large south facing terrace
- Converted period property with 11 off street car spaces
- Tenants not affected
The development was completed in 2008/2009 and are finished to a particularly high standard. The garden and large terrace are attractive and unique features of a city centre rental property and off street parking is in a front paved courtyard, much envied in the area. There are two spaces in the detached garage which are allocated to Unit No. 2.
The units are a mix of 1 and 2 bedroomed units and the layout of each is uniquely designed to suit the original layout of the houses.
Attractive gardens and large terraced
South facing over Cork City
All units have garden and River Views
Individually metered gas fired heating
Junker floors to all living areas
Integrated High gloss kitchens with white granite worktops
Bathrooms fully tiled
De Deitrich Cookers
Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
High quality bathroom ware with power showers
Video Intercom System
Residential Tenancy Information
The 10 apartments are fully let at a gross income of €151,000. The units are let to private tenants on standard 12 month leases.
Full details are available on request
+ 353 (0) 21 4906117
+ 353 (0) 21 4906342
Jeremy Murphy & Associates
+ 353 (0) 4270020
Riversdale Place is located in Sundays Well, on of the most sought after residential areas within Cork City immediate environs. The city is a vibrant commercial hub with many new exciting commericil developments adding to the existing vast array of shops, boutiques, banks, restaurants and bars.
The area is predominantly residential with many imposing period executive homes located on the same side of Sundays Well Road, all overlooking the river. There are a small number of niche apartment developments in the area, however, not one can boast such fabulous views with large terrace and garden.
Proximity to various hospitals within the immediate vicinity ensure Sundays Well is home to many of the medical professionals in the City and indeed many an educational professional from UCC has made Sundays Well their address.
In this prime location rental property is difficult to acquire with demand outstripping supply on a constant basis across the city as a whole but particularly in such a sought after area.
- Cork (International), 7.4 miles
- Kerry (International), 77.2 miles
- Shannon (International), 95.3 miles
- Waterford (International), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.