2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
10407, Berlin, Germany
like this property?Call: 03339 391431
- central heating
- initial occupation following refurbishment
- 5.00. floor
The art-deco house was built around 1900 and consists of 22 apartment in front house, side wing and rare building.
In 1995/96 the common area of the property has been renovated. The charming historic elements have been preserved. At the same time the building was modernized: new elevators, construction of roof apartments and modernization of the technique. Last year the façade has been painted and the yard has been redesigned. The flat will be handed over freshly renovated and with a brand new built-in kitchen.
The flat offers 3 rooms, a bathroom with tub and terrace. This new building from 2009 is located at Bötzowkiez, Prenzlauer Berg.
Numerous small shops, cafes and restaurants make this area so much requested and popular among tourists and locals.
In the direct neighborhood you can find everything for your daily needs. Daycare services, schools, and doctors are all in walking distance.
The beautiful park of Friedrichshain is only few minutes walking distance and offers different possibilities for your free time.
The local transport via the different tram lines is ideal. Alexanderplatz from here can be reached in only 10 minutes. - 3 rooms
- ca. 100 m²
- West facing terrace
- Bathroom with bathtub and natural light
- High quality sanitary equipment
- Built-in kitchen with high quality fittings
- High ceilings
- high quality wide plank flooring
- charming courtyard
- Tempelhof (International), 2.9 miles
- Tegel (International), 4.9 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 11.1 miles
- Leipzig-Halle (International), 91 miles
- Dresden (International), 96.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.