1 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Estoi, Algarve
like this property?Call: 03339 391478
- 1 bedrooms
- Total area: 20 sqm
- House area: 42.78 sqm
- Condition: Used
- 1 bathrooms
- Construction year: pre 1951
The property comprises of a sunny patio, living room, equipped kitchen, shower room and a bedroom.
The cottage has been fully renovated and has double glazing, flyscreens, ceiling fans and is sold fully furnished.
Outside there is off street parking, it is not isolated, having permanent neighbours nearby.
It is allowed to build a first floor with a roof terrace, there is also the possibility to purchase additional plot of land at the rear of the cottage , but this is open to separate negotiation.
Property has been updated recently with new roof, new painting and 2 electric wall heaters.
The cottage is walking distance to local dancing club, 1km from local cafe and restaurant, 2km from Estoi centre and only 10km /15 minute drive to airport and beach.
Divine Home is a Portuguese licensed real estate agency (AMI - 11606) with a wide variety of properties throughout the Algarve.
Our two offices are based in Albufeira (Central Algarve) and São Brás de Alportel (Eastern Algarve) and in both offices our mutli-lingual staff is ready to help you find your dream home and provide the best service possible throughout the process of purchase.
Our portfolio offers all kind of properties; apartments, villas, B&B's, plots of land, hotels, restaurants and other investment opportunities. We can help you find your ideal holiday home, your dream home for permanent residence or a good rental investment.
With over 10 years of experience in Portugese real estate we have an established network which is there for you to use. We can provide you:
- Full property information and related costs when purchasing. The property will be shown by a professional agent with knowledge of the property, area and Portuguese market.
- Help in getting a fiscal number and opening a bank account in Portugal. Both necessary for a purchase in Portugal.
- Advise for a good lawyer/sollicitor to guarantee the correct legal aspect of your purchase. We advise you to use a lawyer when buying in Portugal. The lawyer is the one who will arrange the legal side of the purchase and make sure that all aspects of the property and the contract are in correct order for you.
- Setting up utilities (gas/water/electricity/satellite tv/internet etc.)
- Other after sales services; whether you need a removal company, advise on furniture companies, a respectful builder, plumber or cleaning lady - we can help you!
Whether you are looking for a villa, apartment, plot or any other investment, we are looking forward to help you find the right property and will guide you step by step through the purchase process.
Do you have plans of coming over to Portugal? Do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to schedule a meeting to show you a good selection of properties matching your criteria, properties that we discuss in forehand and once you are in Portugal we can help you get your fiscal number and opening an bank account.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Divine Home team.
- Faro (International), 11 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.