3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Ireland - Skerries, Co. Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 397215
- New phase now available
- Impressive 3 bed houses
- An array of amenities in Skerries
- Minutes walk from the beach
- Excellent transport links
3 bedroom houses from €335,000.
Barnageeragh Cove is a superb seafront site in Skerries. From Skerries Harbour following south-west along the meandering coast road, you will find this haven where there are a great selection of 3 bedroom houses on offer.
Winsac Limited have created a new residential address that offers a rare opportunity to acquire a new house in a quite spectacular seafront setting and enjoying spectacular views of the bay.
Visit www.barnageeraghcove.ie for further information.
The specification in Hamilton Hill, Barnageeragh Cove is well above normal standards both internally and externally. Elegant contemporary houses are nestled amidst wonderful grounds that incorporate a blend of hard and soft landscaping, feature seating areas and meandering pathways providing residents with a most soothing environment where the sea air, the sounds of gulls and magnificent sea views provide a reassuring sense of place.
The houses at Barnageeragh Cove have been designed by Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Associates Architects and built by Winsac Limited. With 'A' rated BER, these houses feature levels of energy efficiency that are far superior to the average home and benefit from reduced utility bills.
Features at Hamilton Hill, Barnageeragh Cove include the following:
- Impressive well-designed 3 bedroom houses
- The open plan layout maximises space and is very suitable for young families. The open plan also ensures the front and back of the house is bright throughout at all times
- High quality kitchens with choice of worktop and utility
- Fitted wardrobes
- Bathrooms and ensuites with tiling and pumped shower system
- Gardens are levelled and seeded
- High performance windows with U value of 1.2
- Concrete floor plates acting as thermal mass
- Houses wired for Sky Multi-room
- CAT 5e cabling
- Houses wired for intruder alarm system
- Granite window cills
- Roof finished with Tegral slates
- 10 Year HomeBond Guarantee
Skerries is served by a regular commuter train to Dublin City Centre. The travel time to Connolly Station is approximately 30 minutes where there are links to the Luas and DART services. Skerries is also served by a number of bus routes with a regular service to the City. By car the M1 is accessed at Junction 4 near Swords which provides access to Dublin Airport, the M50, the Port Tunnel, the City and beyond.
Traveling from Dublin city centre join the M1, direction North. At Exit 4 follow the signs for Skerries-Rush-Lusk. By-pass Lusk and continue on the R127. Pass under the railway line and take the immediate left onto Dublin Road. Take the second left into Townparks and follow the road to Skerries Shopping Centre. Continuing straight, the entrance to Barnageeragh Cove is just beyond Skerries Shopping Centre.
- Dublin (International), 19.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.