3 bedroom detached villa for sale
Italy - Tuscany, Lunigiana, Pontremoli
like this property?Call: 03339 391407
- Cotto Tiles
Much of the land is fenced.
Easily accessible by paved road.
The medieval town of Pontremoli is located about 7 km from this property. Pontremoli is a city crisscrossed by rivers with ancient bridges. The Piagnaro Castle dominates the city. Inside the museum of stone statues.
Connected by highway and railway.
This property is situated in Lunigiana, the northernmost part of Tuscany.
A region full of mystery, surrounded by hills, woods and chestnut oaks, vineyards, olive groves overlooking the famous Apuan Alps. Each village is rich in history and monuments and castles to visit. Nature trails (Hiking, Horse, Mount bike) and the famous Via Francigena, which connects with ancient Rome.
Less than half an hour you can get to the beautiful Cinque Terre (also Lerici and Portovenere) a wonder, that the whole world envies us. For lovers of skiing in the winter season you can go to Zum Zeri or in Cerreto Laghi (about half an hour away).
Airports in Pisa, Genoa and Parma are around 50 minutes.
Immobilnova Tuscany real estate agency, for over 25 years we commit ourselves to looking for the house of your dreams!
Our services for our customers:
• Complete assistance in all the phases of the purchase: from the appointment of the visit, to the negotiation until the Notary Deed of Sale;
• Through the collaboration with local architects, surveyors, building companies and artisans, we will follow any renovation and new construction of Your building;
• Inspection, evaluation and estimate of the most probable market value of your property;
• Consultancy for mortgages and loans at the main Banking Institutions;
• Assistance in obtaining the necessary documentation (Mortgage Inspection, Cadastral Survey, etc.)
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 50.4 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 55.5 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 70.4 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 76.8 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 76.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.