3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 32 New Haven Bay, Hamlet Lane, Balbriggan, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 396333
- Spacious 3 Bed Semi-det. house with Excellent attic conversion
- Large Detached SHED/GYM with shower & heating
- Master bedroom ensuite with built in wardrobes
- Front driveway with ample off street parking
- & Large West facing rear garden
- Much Sought After Development & Close to all Local Amenities
Looking for large 3 bed semi-detached house with Large shed to the rear and excellent attic conversion, Look no further ! ! The property is presented in very good condition throughout with large open plan rooms throughout the down stairs and is located in a popular quiet development off Hamlet Lane. Accommodation consists of Large livingroom with archway to kitchen cum diningroom, upstairs there are three bedrooms with one master en-suite, main bathroom, also staircase to the attic conversion.
The property is close to Balbriggan Town Centre with a wide range of amenities, excellent shopping facilities and a good public transport infrastructure including Dublin Bus, Bus Eireann and Suburban Rail access to Dublin City Centre (c. 45mins).
• Spacious 3 Bed Semi-det. house with Excellent attic conversion
• Large Detached SHED/GYM with shower & heating
• Master bedroom ensuite with built in wardrobes
• Front driveway with ample off street parking
& Large West facing rear garden
• Much Sought After Development & Close to all Local Amenities
HALLWAY - with coving and under stairs storage.
LIVINGROOM - (5.95m x 4.2m) with feature black marble fireplace with marble hearth and hardwood surround, bay window, Archway to -
DININGROOM - (6.8m x 4.3m) with tiled floor, good range of built-in Shaker units and worktops, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, french doors to rear garden.
LANDING - with hot-press - staircase to attic
BEDROOM 1 - (3.18m x 4.4m) double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, TV point and door into -
ENSUITE - with w.c., w.h.b., fully tiled, shower cubicle with Triton T90 electric shower,
BEDROOM 2 - (2.7m x 3.9m) double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
BEDROOM 3 - (2.8m x 2.5m) Single room to front of the property.
MAIN BATHROOM - with w.c, w.h.b., bath, fully tiled, shaver light.
ATTIC ROOM - with excellent head height, 2 x velux window and eave storage
GROSS INTERNAL MEASUREMENT - c. 117SQ.M. (c. 1,230 SQ.FT.).
BER CERTIFICATE: C2 - BER no. 108574161
OUTSIDE: Largest rear garden within the development in a Private corner site with west facing rear garden - with shelf contained large concrete shed with heating and shower room - Excellent GYM / MAN CAVE !
TITLE: We are advised the title is Freehold.
- Dublin (International), 12.6 miles
- Belfast (International), 72.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.