1 bedroom apartment for sale
5710, Kaprun, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- bathroom with tub
- Open kitchen
- floor heating
- initial occupation
Already 4 apartments sold!
This attractive plant is being built in a quiet, sunny and close to the center, residential area in Kaprun - with a total of only 9 housing units!
The complex offers apartments ranging in size from 50 sqm living space and only 1 bedroom up to about 96 sqm living space and 3 bedrooms.
The units are spread over 3 floors. Each apartment has a terrace or a spacious balcony overlooking the surrounding mountains.
Great importance was placed on a landscape-oriented architecture using local materials, and energy-efficient construction.
Further details concerning construction and equipment is indicated in the construction and equipment description, which we are happy to forward on request.
- underground car park
- 1 cellar-department per unit
- laundry room
- ski- and bikestorage
Scheduled date of completion: December 2016 The complex is located in a quiet residential area only a few hundred meters from the center of Kaprun. Restaurants, shops, banks, etc., can be reached by foot! The apartments are spread over 3 floors and are divided as follows:
Top 1, 96,40 sqm living space, 3 bedrooms - SOLD!
Top 2, 71,70 sqm living space, 2 bedrooms - SOLD!
Top 3, 50,20 sqm living space, 1 bedroom - for the price of € 229 000, --
- Kitchen- and living-area with access to terrace (16,04 m²)
- Bedroom with access to terrace
- Bathroom with shower / WC
Top 4, SOLD!
Top 5, 68,80 sqm living space, 2 bedrooms - SOLD!
Top 6, 52,30 sqm living space, 1 bedroom - for the price of € 249 000, --
- WC sep.
- Large kitchen- and living-area with exit on balcony (11.21 sqm)
- Bedroom with exit on balcony
Top 7, 49,20 sqm living space, 1 bedroom - SOLD!
TOP FLOOR - PENTHOUSE:
Top 8, 93,80 sqm living space, 3 bedrooms, 95.46 sqm terrace - for the price of € 649 000, --
- 1 bedroom with bath / shower / WC ensuite and exit on terrace (total 92.43 sqm)
- 2 bedrooms with access to terrace
- 1 bathroom with shower
- WC sep.
- Large living-kitchen area with access to terrace
Top 9, 72,80 sqm living space, 2 bedrooms, 97.91 sqm terrace - to the price of € 429.000, --
- 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom and access to terrace (total 97,91 m²)
- 1 bathroom with shower and tub
- WC sep.
- Large living- and kitchen-area with access to terrace
- each apartment has its own dedicated cellar-department Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
In the coming years, the connection between Zell am See and the Schicircus Saalbach-Hinterlgemm will be realized!
During summer, numerous hiking and walking trails invite you to go hiking in the beautiful mountains. The Zeller Lake, which has drinking water quality, invites you to cool down and also offers numerous water-sports, such as sailing, surfing, aso.
For golf enthusiasts, the golf course of Zell am See - Kaprun invites you to play on 36-holes. A further 5 courses are in the immediate vicinity.
The Tauern Spa World Kaprun is an absolute enrichment for the surrounding places and its guests. Gastronomy, 12 outdoor and indoor water worlds, saunas and Fitnessareas are available to the visitors.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria
- Salzburg (International), 42.2 miles
- Innsbruck (International), 65.2 miles
- Klagenfurt (International), 85 miles
- Linz (International), 99.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.