3 bedroom apartment for sale
5710, Kaprun, Austria
like this property?Call: 03339 395622
- bathroom with tub
- Open kitchen
- floor heating
- initial occupation
Already 4 apartments sold!
The offered apartments with 3 bedrooms, are located in a newly built, attractive complex in a quiet, sunny and close to the center, residential area of Kaprun.
The complex offers apartments ranging in size from 50 sqm living space and only 1 bedroom up to about 90 sqm living space and 3 bedrooms.
The units are spread over 3 floors. Each apartment has a terrace or a spacious balcony overlooking the surrounding mountains.
Great importance was placed on a landscape-oriented architecture using local materials, and energy-efficient construction.
Further details concerning construction and equipment is indicated in the construction and equipment description, which we are happy to forward on request.
- underground car park
- 1 cellar-department per unit
- laundry room
- ski- and bikestorage
Scheduled date of completion: December 2016 The complex is located in a quiet residential area only a few hundred meters from the center of Kaprun. Restaurants, shops, banks, etc., can be reached by foot! The offered 4-room-apartments are situated in the upper- and top-floor and are divided as follows:
Top 4, 96,10 sqm living space, 3 bedrooms - for the price of € 449 000, --
- large living-kitchen area with floor to ceiling windows and access to terrace (32,03 sqm)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with access to terrace
- 1 bathroom with bath / WC
- 1 bathroom with shower
- WC sep.
TOP FLOOR - PENTHOUSE:
Top 8, 93,80 sqm living space, 3 bedrooms, 95.46 sqm terrace - for the price of € 649 000, --
- 1 bedroom with bath / shower / WC ensuite and exit on terrace (total 92.43 sqm)
- 2 bedrooms with access to terrace
- 1 bathroom with shower
- WC sep.
- Large living-kitchen area with access to terrace
- each apartment has its own dedicated cellar-department Zell am See and Kaprun are one of the most important holiday destination in Austria - and also one of the most friendliest for families in Europe.
About 132 kilometres of slopes and a unique offer of activities away from the trails characterise the region's multi-facetted face.
The local mountains, Kitzsteinhorn (3203 m.- Glacier skiarea) and Schmittenhöhe ( 1965 m.), are ideal for descending down into the valley on superb powder snow.
At the foot of the mountain, visitors meet an abundance of choices, for example cross-country skiing, tobogganing, and hiking.
Make use of everything that's on offer, choosing from a wide range of winter activities, from snowkiting to Nordic walking.
In summer several hiking trails and alp lodges are available for excursions in the superb mountain region. The lake of Zell am See, which has drinking water quality, invites you to water sports.
For friends of golf, the golf course in Zell am See - Kaprun offers 36 wholes.
Moore information over the region:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760m sealevel
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants, 786m sealevel
Railway station Zell am See: Centre
The next airports: Salzburg 90 km, Innsbruck 145km,
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See/ Austria
- Salzburg (International), 42.2 miles
- Innsbruck (International), 65.2 miles
- Klagenfurt (International), 85 miles
- Linz (International), 99.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.