2 bedroom flat for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Bodrum, Gulluk
like this property?Call: 0161 408 7588
- Furniture Packs Available
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
THESE 2 BED LUXURY APARTMENTS ARE ONLY 50 METRES TO THE BEACH AND 200M TO THE NEW 149,000M3 LUXURY MARINA WHICH MAKES THIS A TRULY AMAZING INVESTMENT AND LIFESTYLE PROPERTY
This private gated complex consisting of 28 luxurious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, has stunning views across Gulluk bay.
All apartments have a luxury fitted kitchen open plan living room with dining area, bathroom, 2 balconies with panoramic views and remote controlled air conditioning system. Communal areas include, Swimming pool and separate childrens pool, Gym, Sauna and parking facilities.
Located in the authentic fishing village of Gulluk at the north end of Bodrum Peninsula.This development will be only 200m away from the NEW LUXURY MARINA, 50m From the beach and only a short stroll to the town centre where you will find all amenities you require. The exciting resort town of Bodrum is only 30 minutes away and the international Bodrum Airport is only 15 minutes drive, as is the Vita Park Golf course, a must for all golfing enthusiasts.
The perfect property purchase for an investment , retirement or as a holiday home.
* 2 bed 1 bath with 2 balconies.
* Key ready for immediate occupation or to rent out.
* Only 50 metres to Beach.
* Large 88 m2 apartments.
* All Properties have wonderful sea views.
* Very Large Communal Swimming Pool with Stunning sea views.
* Landscaped gardens.
* Wireless Internet.
* Car Parking.
* Dolmus (local bus) located outside the complex.
* Only 28 apartments in total.
* 24 Hour Security and management company.
* CCTV security cameras.
* Air Conditoning with remote control.
* Fully fitted kitchen.
* Bathroom fitments / shelves.
* Cooker hob, fridge, boiler.
* Quality Granite tops in bathroom.
* Double glazed PVC windows and insulating glass.
* New stunning 149,000m3 luxury marina has now been given the go ahead
* Gulluk Harbour only 500 metres.
* Gulluk Town Centre 500 metres away.
* Bodrum/Milas International Airport just 15 mins drive.
* Vita Golf Course only 15 mins drive.
* Bodrum Town Centre 30 mins drive.
* Boat trips, snorkelling, diving, swimming with dolphins
* Fishing, Horse riding, water park and water sports.
* Banking/cashpoints, Doctors, chemist, supermarkets.
* Local Pazar supplying fresh produce.
* Internet cafe, restaurants, bars and cafes.
* Beach clubs for your relaxation.
* Marina, car hire and many more amenities.
* Reliable taxi service.
* Frequent inexpensive local bus service.
* Bodrum Castle
Gulluk, nestled within olive, fig and citrus covered mountains, with un- spoilt beaches and coves, offers breathtaking views across the stunning Bodrum Peninsular and the shimmering Turquoise Aegean Sea.
Now that the new stunning 149,000m3 luxury marina has been given the go ahead, Gulluk is fast becoming one of the most desirable locations on the Bodrum Peninsular, only a short 15 minute drive from the spectacular Vita Park Golf Course and the Bodrum International Airport.
Once a traditional fishing village, Gulluk has retained its authentic charisma, whilst developing high specification properties with stunning sea views, bringing visitors back year after year, who relish the sophisticated and unique charm and its genuine friendliness and traditional hospitality of the local Turkish people.
Relax by the beach or sun terrace while yachts glide by and small fishing boats return with their daily catch, supplying the fabulous local restaurants and open air cafes along the harbour. Here you can dine alfresco and enjoy a variety of renowned Turkish and international cuisine, enriched by various cultures, with fine examples of dishes from all over the world. Experience the most romantic sunsets offering a true sense of Paradise.
Scenic walks around the bay and the town centre will allow you to enjoy the wonderful scenery, fascinating history, an abundance of varied wildlife while being surrounded by breathtaking panoramic views.
Gulluk enjoys a warm Aegean climate with sea breezes cooling the hottest summer days. Beach clubs and waterside cafes dotted along the coast line and sun drenched beaches offer a pleasant way to relax and enjoy the wonderful sunshine.
Boat or Gullet trips are available at the harbour, ready to explore the spectacular coastline for a perfect day of relaxation and modern watersports for the more adventurous.
Dazzling historical and archaeological heritage of the ancient city of Iassos is located just across the un-spoilt Gulluk bay, founded by Greek colonists.
Gulluk truly is a paradise, untouched by mass tourism, an incredibly varied and beautiful town offering you a breathtaking array of experiences and wonderful contrasts, which will leave anyone that visits, wanting to return for more. Gulluk has something for all tastes and those that visit will certainly not be disappointed.
GULLUK - DISCOVER THE ENCHANTMENT
TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY AND OTHER SIMILAR PROPERTY OPTIONS, CALL US NOW.
- Bodrum-Milas (INTERNATIONAL), 16.6 miles
- Dalaman (INTERNATIONAL), 78.8 miles
- Adnan Menderes (INTERNATIONAL), 89.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.