4 bedroom detached house for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Altinkum, Altinkum
like this property?Call: 03339 395696
- Below Market Value
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
- Solarium/roof terrace
- Storage Room
- Terrace - balcony
This Detached Villa is set in a complex of only 33 villas with mature landscape gardens and also benefits from a large communal pool, separate jacuzzi and kids pool.
Lively Altinkum with its New Marina, Beaches, Restaurants, Bars, Markets, Outdoor Historical Museum and a host of activities is a 20 minutes? walk from this spacious Villa. Walking a problem no need to worry with on-site Excursions Bookings, Restaurants and Bars offer free car service or relax and visit the local Restaurants, Bars and Markets they are only a 2 minute walk.
INSPECTION TRIPS AVAILABLE TO SEE THIS PROPERTY.
About Oasis Villas No.25, Altinkum, Didim.
Ground Floor from the foyer, leading into a likeable, bright 34m2 Lounge/Dinning area with dark coloured 2 piece suite for 6 people, coffee table and Television.
Dining area with light wood coloured table and 6 matching chairs. Terrace leading from the dining area.
Separate well-equipped, bistro style kitchen with full size cooker, tall fridge with ice box, crockery , accessorised in pastel colours. A large balcony for those lovely summer morning breakfasts.
Wet-room with double shower screen, toilet, wash basin, mirror with overhead light and accessories.
Lovely Twin bedroom furnished with 2 x single beds, bed side cabinet and wardrobe.
First Floor leads to the large family bathroom ľ bath and overhead shower with screening.
Modern Master bedroom with double bed, matching bedside cabinet, chest of drawers and wardrobe. En-suite with jacuzzi and overhead shower and screening.
Terrace sharing with twin bedroom.
2 x Twin bedrooms furnished with 2 x single beds, bed side cabinet and wardrobe each, one with private terrace.
Second Floor leads to a massive 58m2 private roof terrace, perfect for sun-bathing or BBQ also indoor storage. This is really something special with great views and cool sea breezes; undoubtedly, a place you?ll spend a lot of time relaxing.
Many additional extras included in the price.
* 4 Bed 3 Bath Detached Villas
* Fully Furnished
* Large Communal Pool
* Beautiful landscaped gardens
* Only 20 minutes? walk to beach
* Boiler Included
* Fitted Kitchen
* The development is a gated community surrounded by decorative walls and lighting.
* 24 hour reception and security, 365 days a year
* Natural marble internal stairs, patios and paved ways
* Beautifully landscaped gardens and trees
* The buildings and all materials used will be to T.S.E. equivalent of N.H.B.C. standards.
* Car rentals, boat trips, excursions, money exchange and property maintenance service ?all available on site.
* Large sunbathing terrace area.
INSPECTION TRIPS to view this property and other similar properties within this offer.
Our Inspection trip includes, Turkey airport transfers, Accommodation and light refreshments.
There is No Pressure Guaranteed, Our Properties Speak for themselves
Summary of what is included on our Inspection Trips
* Local airport Pick Up and Drop Off in Turkey
* Area tour in an Air Conditioned Vehicle
* Personalised Individual Property Viewings
* Expert Knowledge from our Sales Representative
* Great Value Portfolio of Properties to View
* Legal Advice from experts if required
* Mortgage Advice from experts if required
These personally tailored Inspection Trips are with one of our friendly and knowledgeable area specialists in a relaxed and informative environment. At no time during your trip will you be pressurised into purchasing. We understand to purchase a property overseas takes a big decision and we strive to make the experience as enjoyable and stress free as possible.
Financing your purchase
Mortgages are available in Turkey. Finance the remaining balance up to a maximum 70% loan to value subject to your financial status, valuation of property and the banks? lending criteria. The most popular choice with clients requiring finance is putting down 50% of the property price and financing the remaining 50% by way of a mortgage.
Mortgages are around 6.15% and are Interest and repayment generally over 15 years.
Contact us for the link to mortgages.
Properties are key ready and available now
Altinkum Area Information
Altinkum is a lively and popular resort on the Aegean coast, with its wonderful golden beaches just a 20 minute walk.
The 623 berth Marina in Altinkum, Didim, is the largest in Turkey includes a heliport, customs and shopping centre and covers a colossal 287,000m2.The marina will serve mainly yachts of 75 - 150 metres long, such as mega yachts which are increasingly in popularity on the Aegean and East Mediterranean sea.
There will be also a shopping centre, supermarkets, yacht equipment shops, a fitness centre and sports facilities, banks, restaurants, cultural centre, marina beach and yacht clubs. The marina will also crucially have ferryboat management for cruises to the Greek islands of Kalimnos, Kos and Leros This has already attracted a lot of investors to the region and in turn is having a very positive effect on property prices. This Marina will no doubt bring further investment and raise property prices even further in the area.
When translated Altinkum means "golden sands" and it isn?t called this for nothing. With the three European blue flag beaches available in the area, it?s a perfect beach resort. As the sands shelve gently to the warm Aegean Sea, they?re perfect for the whole family. There is a host of water sports available such as jet skiing, water-skiing, banana boat riding or windsurfing if you want to combine relaxing with some fun filled activities on your visit to Turkey.
By night Altinkum has a bustling beach-front, which is lined with all manner of restaurants, bars, shops and nightclubs. By day, there?s a more relaxed feel where holidaymakers laze away the day topping up the tan and drifting from cafe to cafe drinking fresh juices, apple tea and the all-important chilled Efes beer.
Altinkum has grown rapidly over the past 15 years and is popular with lifestyle buyers and holiday home investors. Excursions to Soke and Kusadasi Markets, Quad Safari, Turkish Baths, Horse Safari, Didim Aqua Park, Ephesus, Scuba Diving, Jeep Safari are just a few of the many activities and excursions on offer, making this a great holiday destination and place for property Investors to capitalise on this PROPERTY HOT SPOT.
Why Invest in Property in Turkey?
* Mortgages are now available in Turkey, opening up both local and outside Investment.
* Property prices are still lower than equivalent European hot spots.
* Cost of living is much lower than the UK and other countries.
* The process for incorporation of Turkey into the European Union has started.
* The Aegean coast is fast becoming a premier holiday destination with good rental opportunities.
* Excellent property investment growth is predicted with holiday operators and airlines increasing capacity.
* Low property acquisition and on-going taxes.
* Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
* Rich in cultural history and ancient historical ruins, attracting many visitors worldwide.
* Excellent road and air networks providing good infrastructure around the country.
* Turkey has some of Europe?s attractive and stunning beaches making it a very popular holiday destination.
Rental Management and Rental Income
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain RENTAL INCOME at the same time making some fantastic projected capital growth in this region.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of press and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in Altinkum has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively. Some services provided are:
* Reception and security staff on site
* Management of apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of each apartment and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change.
Please contact our office for any further questions you may have.
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 24.2 miles
- Adnan Menderes (International), 66.5 miles
- Dalaman (International), 94.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.