3 bedroom detached house for sale
Turkey - Aegean Coast, Akbuk, Akbuk
like this property?Call: 03339 395696
- Below Market Value
- Disabled Access Features
- Energy Saving Features
- Furniture Packs Available
- Kitchen Fully Fitted
- Pool - Community
Spacious modern three bedroom Semi-Detached villas on a secluded private complex with large swimming pool and children?s pool in the popular resort of Akbuk.
The villas are built on only 15% of land leaving 85% for landscaped gardens and recreational area
and are located just 400 metres from the beach, a nice easy stroll to the beach and fishing harbour, with local amenities, shops, restaurants and cash machines, in fact everything you will need to make your holiday home or permanent living relaxing and enjoyable.
The Villas are 3 bedrooms over 3 floors, boasting no less than 5 Terraces, for outdoor living, 1 Master double bedroom with en-suite on the top floor, 1 Master double bedroom 2nd floor, bathroom suite with full size bath and shower unit, fitted washing machine and 1 twin bedroom and a WC (toilet and wash basin) on the ground floor.
The kitchen is fully fitted with fridge freezer, 4 ring gas hob, leading from the kitchen there is a glass enclosed balcony dining room overlooking the pool area. There are 4 balconies and large roof terrace giving ample outside space and inside.
The Villa has air conditioning and a safe fitted for personal items.
The development has a walled and gated security which is ideal for those that want to be on a small exclusive and fully private complex.
These really are in a great location and just a stroll to the beautiful beaches of Akbuk.
FEATURES OF DEVELOPMENT
* 3 Bed 2.5 Bath Semi Detached Villas
* Very Spacious 164m2 Built Over 3 Floors
* Boasting no less than 5 Terraces
* Only 400 Metres to Beach and Commercial Centre
* Large Communal Swimming Pool with Children?s Section
* Built on only 15% of land leaving 85% for Landscaped Gardens and Recreational Area
* Landscaped Gardens
* Full Rental Management Available
ABOUT AKBUK, TURKEYS UNDISCOVERED HOTSPOT
Akbuk, located between Bodrum, Altinkum and Didim is a haven for those who enjoy a relaxed and laid back holiday or life style. Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains, only 20 minutes drive from the popular tourist destination of Altinkum and only 45 minutes drive from Bodrum airport, Akbuk is the perfect location to purchase a holiday home or investment property.
In 1991, Akbuk separated from Altinkum and Didim to become a "Fevzi Pasa" or township in its own right and has grown steadily ever since. Set in an idyllic fishing village, with a back drop of natural pine forest mountains but with the benefits of activities such as snorkelling in the crystal clear waters of the Aegean sea, wind surfing, fishing, horse riding, jeep safari or just sunbathing on one of Akbuk?s beautiful blue flag sandy beaches, this up and coming resort has something for everyone.
The centre point of Akbuk Bay is the Harbour, with its long pedestrian promenade, where you can take a relaxing walk stopping off for a meal and enjoy the ambience of the traditional Turkish relaxed atmosphere and watch the beautiful sunset across the bay.
There are wide varieties of shops; with a market every Friday located next to the main Akbuk bus station, restaurants and bars within the town itself but those wanting to experience the bustling tourist area of Altinkum will find it is only a short 20 minutes drive away. Steeped in history, the Apollo Temple and the Roman city of Ephesus are within easy reach, you will also find the breathtaking Bafa Lake within the locality of this up and coming resort.
Once a small fishing village, Akbuk remains decidedly traditional in feel and is largely unspoilt by tourism. It is now rapidly becoming a popular tourist resort with visitor figures rising year on year meaning great future rental prospects
For those who are health conscious Akbuk is also reported to have the highest oxygen ratio and the lowest humidity in Turkey making the climate pleasant with a refreshing breeze even during the long hot summer months!
There is a building restriction that states only bungalows or two storey properties can be built in the area so you are never going to get those high rises obstructing your view making it a desirable location on the coast. We are expecting that this area will increase significantly in value in the coming years and end up one of the most affluent areas along the Aegean coast in the not too distant future. The government has imposed guidelines to ensure that 85% of the land in Akbuk remains as green area and that a low building allowance of just 15% is abided to strengthening its investment potential even further.
If you are seeking a well-priced option on the coast that is tipped highly by real estate specialists as a good area for investment where properties are available at affordable prices compared to other coastal areas of Turkey, Akbuk should certainly be a consideration. For lovers of peace and tranquillity coupled with breathtaking views, this is definitely the place to be.
There is a great choice of property for sale in Akbuk and also villas for sale in Akbuk, many with private pools. Akbuk property for sale is a safe investment for those looking at the next emerging hotspot in Turkey
RENTAL MANAGEMENT AND RENTAL INCOME
Our Rental Management Office, offer a full rental management service, to enable you to attain RENTAL INCOME at the same time making some fantastic projected capital growth in this region.
Expect around 5% to 10% rental yields, depending on style of apartment and exact location.
With such an extensive network of travel industry contacts, both at home and abroad, and extensive use of press and internet advertising, you can be confident that our Rentals Management Office in Altinkum has the ability and experience to ensure your property (or properties) will be marketed properly and effectively. Some services provided are :
* Management of apartment keys
* Regular cleaning of each apartment and communal areas
* Linen and towel changes every week
* Invoicing for rentals
* Rental income transferred directly to client bank account
OUR TRAVEL SERVICE PARTNERS
In addition to the Rental Management, our Travel Service Partners, have English speaking customer focused in house Travel specialists who offer a variety of services, to help clients enjoy their stay including :
* Airport Transfers
* Car Rentals
* Money Exchange
* Daily Excursions
* Adventure Activities
* Free Advice
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OF THIS PROPERTY
- Bodrum-Milas (International), 19.1 miles
- Adnan Menderes (International), 65.4 miles
- Dalaman (International), 88.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.