Property for sale
Ireland - 26/27 Lower Dorset Street, North City Centre, Dublin 1
like this property?Call: 03339 390832
- Well Established Commercial Location
- Very Busy Pedestrian Traffic
- 100m from Temple Street Hospital
- Beside the Mater Hospital
- Adjacent proposed new Luas line and close to Connolly and Drumcondra Train stations
- Easy access to N1/M50 intersection and Dublin Airport
- High Profile Location
Commercial Investment - Tenant not affected.
DNG are delighted to present a centrally located investment property comprising of 4 storeys over basement.
Dorset Street has good passing trade, situated close to O'Connell Street and adjacent the Mater, Rotunda and Temple Street Hospitals.
Accommodation consists of 275 sq/m with showroom, 8 individual office rooms, store room and kitchen and bathroom facilities. The entire building is let on a 35 year FRI lease with 5 year reviews which commenced in October 1993. Current rental income is €24,000 per annum.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
Well Established Commercial Location
Very Busy Pedestrian Traffic
100m from Temple Street Hospital
Beside the Mater Hospital
Adjacent proposed new Luas line and close to Connolly and Drumcondra Train stations
Easy access to N1/M50 intersection and Dublin Airport
High Profile Location
BER: G BER No.800514788 Energy Performance Indicator:1343.1 kWh/m²/yr
Situated on Upper Dorset Street at Gardiner Street junction
Viewing by appointment contact DNG 018300989
Negotiator: Vincent Mullen, MIPAV
- Dublin (International), 2.3 miles
- Belfast (International), 87.2 miles
- Waterford (International), 90.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.