2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Valencia, Alicante, Torrevieja
like this property?Call: 03339 391246
This apartment is sold equipped with white goods, it is located 10 minutes walking distance to the beach, bars and restaurants, 2 minutes driving to commercial unit, 3 minutes to hospital, 4 minutes to Habaneras Shopping Center and cinemas, 6 minutes to downtown Torrevieja and 35 minutes to the Airport in Alicante.
Torrevieja and La Mata are located on Spain's Southern Costa Blanca.
Torrevieja and La Mata have become more and more popular as a tourist destination because of it's lovely beaches. Although the Costa Blanca is famous for international tourism and they are very popular with Spanish domestic tourists.
A number of expats have chosen to move to urbanisations to live the healthy lifestyle near to fantastic beaches and golf courses.
We show you the weather now as well as today's weather, the latest current temperature and the conditions in sun, cloud, rain, overcast, clear, etc as well the humidity, pressure, wind direction and wind gust strength. We also show the predicted daily high and low temperatures and chances of showers and rain to help you with any travel plans.
You can click on the graphic and get a much more detailed weather outlook including: tomorrow's weather in La Mata, long range forecast, a weather map showing any pressure systems, visibility, UV, pollen count, dew point, where the weather station providing this data is located, a 5 day, 7 day (week forecast), 14 day, 15 day and 10 day forecast for La Mata weather.
Backed by a large salt lake and natural park (The Parque Natural de La Mata y Torrevieja), La Mata has some fine sandy beaches and an attractive coastline, in the town are a good range of shops, together with cafes, bars and restaurants.
La Mata enjoys sunny weather conditions most of the year making it a truly all year round resort, it is easily reached from the N-332 and is just a couple of miles from the town of Torrevieja.
La Mata is an ideal location to spend a family vacation. Not quite in the bustle of Torrevieja you still have all the amenities for a first class holiday, and if more action is needed you are a stones throw away from it. Torrevieja has much to offer the active tourist with the Water Park, busy nightlife and Habeneras Shopping Centre.
La Mata and Torrevieja are easily accessible from the two airports of Murcia and Alicante each about a twenty minute drive away by car, of course if you don't wish to drive you can just take a taxi and walk everywhere you need to. To get a taxi from Alicante airport to Torre La Mata costs approximately €59.
There are a few budget airlines servicing Alicante and Murcia.
Before tourism took over the economy of La Mata, La Mata was a traditional, small Spanish village which relied heavily on the salt trade, with the lagoons of La Mata providing the necessary salt crystals.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms dwellings.
- Seismic isolated structure of reinforced concrete.
- Exterior walls with thermic and austic insulator chamber according to existing regulations with concrete layer.
- Plastered smooth paint inside the houses.
- High quality porcelain stoneware flooring tiles.
- Lacquered anodized aluminium exterior carpentry and double-glazing windows.
- Smooth lacquered interior door panels.
- Reinforced main door.
- Wardrobe-furniture according to plans.
- Kitchen units and silestone Work-top or similar.
- Sanitary hot water.
- High quality mixer taps and vitrified toilet.
- Communal aerial and pre-installation of telephone connection.
- Grills in ground floor exterior windows.
- Electrical installation according to R.E.B.T.
- Parking place inside the area.
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 26 miles
- Alicante (International), 33.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.