4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Ireland - 3 Flemington Park, Flemington Lane, Balbriggan, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 396333
- Large semi-detached 4 bed house
- Spacious living space with 2 reception rooms
- Mature settled cul de sac - much sought after location
- Park Ray back boiler & Oil Fired central heating & Double Glazed windows
- Close to Balbriggan/Naul Exit (5) of M1 motorway
- Close to Balbriggan town with wide range of amenities
This wonderful redbrick semi-detached 4 bed house is located within a small, quiet cul de sac near the entrance of Flemington Park. The property has been well maintained throughout with many addition. The property boosts 2 reception rooms and a very large kitchen cum dining room with access to the rear patio. To the rear there is a very large private west facing rear with walled patio area and concrete shed.
Located on Flemington Lane, the property is close to all local amenities including excellent shopping facilities, schools and a good public transport infrastructure with Bus Eireann, Dublin Bus and suburban rail access to Dublin City Centre (c. 45 mins) are only minutes away. The M1 motorway is within easy access, opening the door to north and south.
• Large semi-detached 4 bed house
• Spacious living space with 2 reception rooms
• Mature settled cul de sac - much sought after location
• Park Ray back boiler & Oil Fired central heating & Double Glazed windows
• Close to Balbriggan/Naul Exit (5) of M1 motorway
• Close to Balbriggan town with wide range of amenities
STORM PORCH tiled floor and double glazed sliding door
ENTRANCE HALL - (1.75m x 5.5m) with under stairs storage and guest WC
LIVINGROOM - (4.6m x 3.38m) Feature fire place with open fire, stone finished surround with hearth and backing, TV points.
KITCHEN - (4.5m x 3.5m) with fitted kitchen presses, plumbed for dishwasher, space for freestanding cooker and Fridge Freezer, door to side.
DINING AREA - (3.85m x 3.4m) with laminate flooring, feature fire place, built in press with shelving, sliding doors to rear
FAMILY ROOM (5.5 m x 2.2 m) with wooden flooring and large window looking onto front
BEDROOM 1 - (3.6m x 3.45m) with large double room to the front of the house with slid robes and shower room
BEDROOM 2 - (2.95m x 3.4m) with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 3 - (3.34m x 3.2m) with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 4 - (3.2m x 3.3) situated to the front of the house
BATHROOM - (2.3m x 2.3m) with bath, wc & whb, fully tiled
OUTSIDE - Wall enclosed front garden with concrete driveway and pedestrian side gate access to rear garden. The rear garden is wall enclosed with paved patio, large grassed area and concrete walkway to rear shed.
- Dublin (International), 14.4 miles
- Belfast (International), 70.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.