1 bedroom apartment for sale
Germany - City Centre Development, Charlottenburg, Berlin
like this property?Call: 03339 391055
- NEW BUILDING WITH 47 APARTMENTS
- SEVEN FULL FLOORS
- 1 TO 4 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- LIVING AREAS FROM 63M² TO 148M²
- PREDOMINANTLY FLOOR-TO-CEILING WINDOWS
- BALCONIES, LOGGIAS AND TERRACES
- DISTRICT HEATING, KF W-70-STATUS, ELEVATOR, UNDERFLOOR HEATING, BRANDNAME BATHROOMS, PARQUET AND STONEWARE FLOORING, UNDERGROUND
- FEATURES PACKAGE AS THE BASIS FOR INDIVIDUAL INTERIOR DESIGN
A bright, sand-colour facade, simple ledges transitioning between floors, a green inner courtyard, and balconies jutting into the open air - it's the little details that make this development reminds you of an updated form of elegant, early-20th-centur y archi tecture. A brick base and uniformly ordered windows lend the building additional stability, making the ensemble into a harmonious whole. For an interior design with unique character, it provides you a solid foundation of five feature lines. Silky smooth surfaces from Villeroy & Boch and Duravit, durable materials for fittings and mountings, and the wooden sensuousness of parquet flooring inside and floorboards outside. That way, there's plenty of space to play around with new ideas and try out colourful whims and elegant alternatives.
Apart from the ground-floor apartments, all apartments in the new building are accessible barrier-free, from the underground garage up to the penthouse floor.
You can acquire your underground garage spot for an additional price of 29,500 EUR. Loggias, balconies, and terraces up to 25m² are factored into apartment's total area at 50%; all surface area beyond that at 10%. A 5.95% brokerage fee (VAT/sales tax included) is assessed on the basis of the notarized purchase price. The fee shall be paid by the purchaser in a lump sum following conclusion of contract and is not included in purchase price.
More information from this agent
- Tegel (International), 3 miles
- Tempelhof (International), 5.2 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 13.3 miles
- Leipzig-Halle (International), 89.1 miles
- Dresden (International), 97.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.