13 bedroom terraced house for sale
Ireland - Hatch Street Lower, Dublin 2
like this property?Call: 03339 391395
- Approx. 389 sq m / 4,183 sq ft
- 10 refurbished apartments
- Current income of €138,840 per annum with potential for significant uplift
- Sought after and highly regarded City Centre Commercial location
- Walking distance to Luas at Harcourt Street
- Four storey over garden level Victorian property
- Retaining extensive period detailing throughout
Savills is delighted to present 9 Hatch Street Lower, a refurbished four story over garden level Victorian red brick property divided into 10 self-contained modern units.
Currently fully occupied with a rental income in the region of €11,570 per month and further potential for growth equating to an approximate gross yield of 7.59%; a must see for investors looking for an asset in prime Dublin.
This impressive property offers the old and the new, being a refurbished period property benefitting from modern kitchens and bathrooms enhanced by period features such as high ceilings, large sliding sash windows and original fireplaces. Extending to approximately 389 sq m / 4,183 sq ft the accommodation comprises 10 separate self-contained modern units being a mix of studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. All of the units have modern kitchens and bathrooms. The property is currently producing in the region of €138,840 per annum with the potential to build on this figure as the demand for rental property in the City Centre increases.
This highly sought after address is within walking distance from every conceivable amenity that Dublin has to offer. Hatch Street Lower is an established commercial location, high profile tenants include Dropbox, Deloitte, Aviva and Arthur Cox will be occupying 16 - 18 Hatch Street Lower upon completion. Situated close to St. Stephen's Green and Dublin's Central Business District, the quality of commercial occupiers underpins the rental demand. Grand Canal Dock is 2 km away from the property and has become an attractive destination for high tech multinational such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. This property will appeal to investors seeking a high quality property in an equally high quality D2 location.
• 600 m to Luas at St. Stephen's Green
• 2.1 km to Trinity College
• 950 m to The Royal College Of Surgeons
• 2.2 km to Grand Canal Dock
• 2.2 km to The Aviva Stadium at Lansdowne Road
- Dublin (International), 10.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.