Property for sale
Ireland - 47 Upper Leeson Street, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
like this property?Call: 03339 390829
- Impressive two storey over garden level period property
- Prime location within walking distance of St Stephen's Green
- Fine period features including high floor to ceiling height, period fireplaces, cornices and
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Excellent bright and spacious accommodation
- Possible development potential to rear subject to FPP
- Vehicular rear accessed via electronic operated gate to Wilton lane accessed from Leeson Park
- ERV of c.€50,000 per annum
- Excellent off street parking
Douglas Newman Good are pleased to present No. 47 Upper Leeson Street, Dublin 4 to the market. An unrivaled opportunity to acquire an elegant two storey over garden level Georgian period property. At present vacant but benefiting from established office use, but would ideally suit conversion back to a magnificent family home with gracious principal reception rooms which highlight the fine period features of its era.
No. 47 is well located on one of the most prestigious and highly sought after residential addresses in Dublin 4. This location could not be more convenient and is a gentle stroll from a host of amenities in the nearby villages of Ballsbridge, Donnybrook and Ranelagh which have a superb selection of top quality restaurants and eateries, bars, speciality shopping and amenities to satisfy every palate.
Enjoying almost unparalleled convenience, No. 47 Upper Leeson Street has some of Dublin's best schools nearby including Loreto College on St Stephen's Green, St Conleth's & St Michael's in Ballsbridge and Sandford National, Schoil Mhuire, Sandford Park & Gonzaga College in Ranelagh to name but a few. There are numerous bus routes which provide easy access to the city centre, Dundrum Town Centre and the surrounding suburbs. Dublin City Centre, St. Stephen's Green, Grafton Street, Trinity College are all less than 15 minutes-walk away.
Boasting wonderful proportions and extending to c. 236sq.m/2540sq.ft. in total, this fine home comprises of three levels and boasts spacious and bright accommodation. At garden level are two reception rooms, kitchenette and bathroom. At hall floor level are two elegant light filled reception rooms all with stunning period features in impeccable condition throughout. At first floor level there are a further two well-proportioned rooms. Outside is an attractive front garden. To the rear are large south facing gardens with rear access on to Wilton Lane accessed from Leeson Park. There is possible development potential to the rear subject to obtaining planning permission.
Inspection of this fine end of terrace period residence which is located on a prime residential road is highly recommended.
• Impressive two storey over garden level period property
• Prime location within walking distance of St Stephen's Green
• Fine period features including high floor to ceiling height, period fireplaces, cornices and
• Gas fired radiator central heating
• Excellent bright and spacious accommodation
• Possible development potential to rear subject to FPP
• Vehicular rear accessed via electronic operated gate to Wilton lane accessed from Leeson Park
• ERV of c.€50,000 per annum
• Excellent off street parking
Negotiator Susan Slevin MIPAV Partner
Please note that the owners of this property include two Partners in Douglas Newman Good
- Dublin (International), 11.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.