4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Clonmore, Togher, Dunleer, Louth
like this property?Call: 03339 396214
- Walled-in garden to front and one side with mature trees and shrubs
- Enclosed side yard and outbuildings (approx 125 sqm / 1,345 sq ft)
- Rear double yard with two separate rows of outbuildings.
- Row 1: outbuildings with Dutch barn style buildings (165 sqm / 1,7776 sq ft) & adjoining sheds (100 sqm / 1,076 sq ft):
- Row 2: Dutch barn style buildings (110 sqm / 1,184 sq ft)
- Rear field currently in pasture.
- Group water scheme & septic tank.
- Oil fired central heating.
Farmhouse style residence (185 sqm / 1,990 sq ft) & extensive outbuildings on 3.75 acres.
This older style 2 storey farmhouse is laid out to provide well proportioned accommodation, ideal for a young family needing plenty of space both internally and externally! A traditional front porch leads into an inner hall, off which there are two front reception rooms. The more formal sitting room has good square proportions with extra ceiling height and a feature marble fireplace with raised hearth. A ceiling rose and cornicing supply finishing touches to a rather attractive reception room. On the other side of the hall, a living room with fireplace has access to a side hallway providing access to an enclosed side yard. A family bathroom has a bath, wc & whb. A rear country style kitchen has a good range of wall and floor units and a Belling cooker which serves as a focal point for the room. A door leads into a generous utility room. To the rear, a 4th bedroom could also be used as a home office. Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms, each one with an en suite shower room (electric shower, wc & whb).
Outside, there are walled-in gardens to the front and south west side of the farmhouse. On the other side, there is an enclosed yard with vehicular access and a row of Dutch barn style out buildings. To the rear of the house and with separate road access, there is double yard with two rows of useful outbuildings. Behind this again, there is a rear field which is currently in pasture.
• Walled-in garden to front and one side with mature trees and shrubs
• Enclosed side yard and outbuildings (approx 125 sqm / 1,345 sq ft)
• Rear double yard with two separate rows of outbuildings.
Row 1: outbuildings with Dutch barn style buildings (165 sqm / 1,7776 sq ft) & adjoining sheds (100 sqm / 1,076 sq ft):
Row 2: Dutch barn style buildings (110 sqm / 1,184 sq ft)
• Rear field currently in pasture.
• Group water scheme & septic tank.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Entrance Porch
• Sitting room: 4.83m x 4.38m with feature marble fireplace & raised grate??
• Living room: 4.88m x 3.77m; tiled fireplace.
• Door to Side Hall: 2.75m x 2.14m.
• Bathroom: 2.45m x 2.5m; bath, wc, whb & electric shower.
• Country style Kitchen: 4.55m x 4.52m; feature Belling electric cooker.
• Large Utility room: 4.19m x 3.47m
• Bedroom 1: 3.36m x 5.88m
• Bedroom 2 En suite: 4.88m x 4.53m; wc, whb & electric shower.
• Bedroom 3 En suite: 3.80m x 4.86m; wc, whb & electric shower.
• Bedroom 4 En suite: 4.58m x 4.72m; wc, whb & electric shower.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 28.9 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 56.5 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 98.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.