16 bedroom hotel for sale
Italy - Umbria, Perugia, Citta della Pieve
like this property?Call: 03339 395507
- Business for sale
A very prestigious and charming residence of luxury epoch is situated in the countryside of the medieval village of Città della Pieve.
The prestigious property consists of an eighteenth century Villa and two annexes surrounded by 2 ha of park with a football pitch, a swimming pool, a health centre and additional 68 ha of land.
All the buildings have energy class: G and IPE ≥177.975 kwh/m2 annually.
Prestigious touristic businesses for sale in Umbria - La Tenuta Pievese
This luxury property is located within the Comune of Città della Pieve, only 4 km from the medieval town, famous for being a birthplace of the Renaissance painter Pietro Vannucci who is also known as Perugino.
Città della Pieve, located in Umbria, in the heart of Central Italy, on the border between Tuscany and Lazio, makes an excellent base to start a trip around all the most important Cities of Art of Central Italy and lovely places of great environmental interest. This small medieval village (500 m above sea level) is a center of the Etruscan zone, known all over the world for its beautiful countryside, culture and art.
Only 12 km away we can find the railway station and A1 Motorway exit of Chiusi, while in 25-35 km it is possible to reach the main centers of Umbria and Tuscany like Assisi, Gubbio, Orvieto, San Casciano dei Bagni with its SPA (Fonteverde), Pienza and Siena are about 1 hour drive.
Rome and Florence are about 1 ½ hour’s drive.
The nearest airport is one of Perugia - Sant'Egidio (48 km) that provides direct flights to Milan and London, with Ryan Air airlines.
For international flights, there are airports of Rome: Ciampino (154 km) and Fiumicino (185 km).
Prestigious touristic businesses and hotels for sale in Umbria - La Tenuta Pievese
The prestigious property consists of three buildings which are situated within a large park of 2 ha and surrounded by approximately 66,80 ha, 38 ha of which is arable land while the rest - forests and olive groves.
- The main building (which measures 750 sqm covered and 175 sqm of terraces), was originally built as an eighteenth century villa, spread over three levels above ground and two basement levels.
The villa consists of 5 elegant suites, a bright and cozy living area, a dining area with great atmosphere and a superb view of the valley and an access to the large panoramic terrace.
All the suits are elegantly furnished and include a living area with a fireplace and a large bathroom with Jacuzzi. Some have wide panoramic terraces.
- The second building (290 sqm and 85 sqm of terraces) is situated about 20 meters from the Villa, and was originally a storage building, dated back to the second half of the 1800’s and constructed with old red bricks and hand cut stone. It is spread on two floors and divided into 6 apartments, two of which have minstrel’s galleries over the bedrooms. These apartments vary in their dimensions and layouts, but they comfortably accommodate from 2 to 6 guests. All the apartments have a private patio, a fireplace and a fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher). Some of the apartments have two bathrooms and a minstrel’s gallery.
On the lower ground floor there is a health suite which includes a heated swimming pool with a hydromassage section, a Turkish bath, a sauna, a gym and, in addition, two massage rooms, changing rooms, bathrooms and showers.
- The third building (175 sqm and 30 sqm of terraces) is also situated approximately 20 m from the Villa and was originally a barn dated back to the end of the 1800’s, made of stone and brick.
The building has two floors and includes three bedrooms with a bathroom plus one comfortable fully equipped apartment.
Moreover, near the Villa, there is a gazebo, where it is planned to expand the construction of an apartment of about 100 sqm.
A magnificent swimming pool, totally restored two years ago, is surrounded by luxuriant gardens and situated on a natural terrace which enjoys stunning views over the valleys and hillsides including the distant City of Perugia.
Considering the extension of adjacent land it is possible to make an area for hunting.
State of repair:
The structure is completely finished with furniture and high quality, extremely refined finishing.
The maintenance of the entire structure both internally and externally is excellent.
The property has all the required services (electricity, water, gas, telephone)
All the services are normal connections.
Land registry details:
The properties, from an urban profile point of view, are listed as being built before 1967, subsequently modified and restored in various stages and within all the correct building regulations. According to the registry, the property is listed as being a company owned.
Ownership Details/Contractual Obligations:
The property is owned by an agricultural company.
Potential Land Use:
The property has been already launched in 2002 and inserted to national an international tourist rental circuits as a Luxury Country House and currently enjoys a loyal customer base increased over time.
From the one hand, it has an excellent strategic location, as it is only 15 minutes drive from the A1 motorway junction and a mainline railway station FS of Chiusi. From the other hand, the tranquillity of location, immersed in the luxurious and peaceful countryside of Umbria, makes this property a truly unique.
La Tenuta can also be transformed into the private residence, taking into consideration its exclusivity and structure.
- Florence (International), 72 miles
- Peretola (International), 72.1 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (International), 79.6 miles
- Ciampino (International), 84.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (International), 89.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.