3 bedroom villa for sale
Portugal - Lagoa, Carvoeiro, Algarve
like this property?Call: 03339 391478
- 3 bedrooms
- Total area: 5960 sqm
- House area: 166 sqm
- Swimming Pool
- Condition: Used
- 2 bathrooms
- Construction year: 2000
This single storey property comprises of an entrance hall, good size living room, dinning area, kitchen with pantry/ laundry room, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and a en-suite bedroom.
All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, and from all rooms there is access to the gardens and patios around the property.
The heated swimming pool is a good size and is surrounded by paved terraces all south facing.
Although in the countryside and very private this property has 2 neighbours nearby and a cafe at walking distance and is just 5 minutes drive to Lagoa and 10 minute drive to Carvoeiro and several beaches.
-Under floor heating and cooling with a heat pump system (400L boiler)
-Double glazing + fly-screens
-Garage 11x4 Mtrs
-Heated pool + pool cover
-automatic irrigation system
Divine Home is a Portuguese licensed real estate agency (AMI - 11606) with a wide variety of properties throughout the Algarve.
Our two offices are based in Albufeira (Central Algarve) and São Brás de Alportel (Eastern Algarve) and in both offices our mutli-lingual staff is ready to help you find your dream home and provide the best service possible throughout the process of purchase.
Our portfolio offers all kind of properties; apartments, villas, B&B's, plots of land, hotels, restaurants and other investment opportunities. We can help you find your ideal holiday home, your dream home for permanent residence or a good rental investment.
With over 10 years of experience in Portugese real estate we have an established network which is there for you to use. We can provide you:
- Full property information and related costs when purchasing. The property will be shown by a professional agent with knowledge of the property, area and Portuguese market.
- Help in getting a fiscal number and opening a bank account in Portugal. Both necessary for a purchase in Portugal.
- Advise for a good lawyer/sollicitor to guarantee the correct legal aspect of your purchase. We advise you to use a lawyer when buying in Portugal. The lawyer is the one who will arrange the legal side of the purchase and make sure that all aspects of the property and the contract are in correct order for you.
- Setting up utilities (gas/water/electricity/satellite tv/internet etc.)
- Other after sales services; whether you need a removal company, advise on furniture companies, a respectful builder, plumber or cleaning lady - we can help you!
Whether you are looking for a villa, apartment, plot or any other investment, we are looking forward to help you find the right property and will guide you step by step through the purchase process.
Do you have plans of coming over to Portugal? Do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to schedule a meeting to show you a good selection of properties matching your criteria, properties that we discuss in forehand and once you are in Portugal we can help you get your fiscal number and opening an bank account.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Divine Home team.
- Faro (International), 45.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.