4 bedroom house for sale
Agia Galini, South Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 020 8302 6616
- All living areas and bedrooms enjoy the spectacular sea and mountain views.
- The main living area is spacious and light with a large feature window framing the sea view.
- Raised gallery which could be used as a computer or reading area.
- The gourmet kitchen is superbly finished with 2 refrigerators and one freezer, a dishwasher, washing machine and an imported Rangemaster 5 ring gas cooker, 2 ovens and grill complete with hood.
- The work surfaces are all top quality high shine black granite.
- The kitchen island is a drawer unit adding to the ample storage in the kitchen area.
- The master bedroom has a walk- in wardrobe and en suite bathroom which is fully tiled with bath and walk-in shower with a glass door.
- The remaining 2 spacious shower bathrooms have all been fitted by a master tiler using high quality products and decorative features. Heated towel rails are standard throughout.
- French doors lead out from all the bedrooms and living area onto balconies or terraces.
- On the upper level and ideal for entertaining as it is almost directly out from the kitchen, is a spacious tiled balcony with an automatic retractable awning.
Saktouria is a traditional Cretan village resting on the hillside 600m above sea level and is within a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches on the south coast. As the village is quite high up, not only does it enjoy spectacular sea, mountain and sunset views but it also enjoys cooler temperatures during the hot summer months. The nearest beach is at Agios Pavlos while a 15 minute drive takes you to Trio Petra and Akoumia as well to the resort of Agia Galini.Heraklion is approx 1 hr 30 minutes drive away and there is a regular bus service from the village to Aghia Galini and Rethymnon.Property features:Quality 4 bedroom/3 bathroom property with spectacular sea views in southern Crete.
- Heraklion (International), 51.2 miles
- Chania (International), 70.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.