Land for sale
Ireland - Land At Coolymurrague, Kerry Pike, Co. Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- 20.23 Ha (50 Acres) at Coolymurrague
- Good quality land holding for sale in one lot
- Laid out in easily managed paddocks, currently in a mix of grass & tillage
- Suitable to all types of farming and benefits from an unused hay barn
- Undulating topography providing well drained land
The subject property comprises of agricultural land holding an approximately 20.23 Ha (50 acres) with one access point off a local access road. The land is of good quality and would be suitable to all types of farming. The naturally sloped topography ensures that the lands are well drained. The land is currently being farmed however it is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
Under the Blarney Electoral Area Local Area Plan, Second Edition, January 2015, the lands are currently unzoned and lie outside of the settlement boundary.
Kerry Pike is a small village located approximately 3 kilometres west of Cork City and immediately north of the Shournagh River valley. Like many villages close to the city it has a large residential component and services within the village include a national school, garden centres/nursery, Montessori school, GAA pitch and restaurant. Kerry Pike enjoys ease of access to Blarney, Tower, Ballincollig and Cork City.
- Cork (International), 12.2 miles
- Kerry (International), 69.5 miles
- Shannon (International), 89.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.