3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Galway, Moycullen
like this property?Call: 03339 390533
- Enjoys a South Westerly aspect
- Extends to 1200 sq ft and the property is on an elevated 0.5 acre site
- Commands stunning and panoramic views of the Corrib and its environs
- Approximately 5 miles from Moycullen village and 6 miles from Spiddal
- The house is as warm as toast and as cosy and can be!
- Keenly priced and an ideal starter home
The site itself extends to a half acre and the property to 1,200 sq. ft. - it is located in a quiet cul de sac and is approx 5 miles from Moycullen and 6 miles from Spiddal.
The residence was built in 1949 and extensive refurbishment was carried out approx 15 years ago, with a new roof, attic insulation, external wall were dry lined, two solid fuel stove were installed making the house as warm as toast and as cosy as can be!
Accommodation is as follows: entrance hall with tiled flooring, to the left is the kitchen with all fitted appliances, new built in units, ceramic tiled flooring, solid fuel stove which can be converted to a back boiler and dual windows offering magnificent views of the Corrib. There is a very spacious utility to the rear of the kitchen with a door leading to the rear of the property. There is also a cosy lounge - again with a solid fuel stove - this room comes with solid wood flooring and also offers views of the Corrib and its environs.
Further accommodation includes three double bedrooms and recently refurbished bathroom - this room comes with corner shower and is tiled floor to ceiling.
The location of this lovely home is exceptional - it is in a tranquil setting but yet a mere 5 miles from the highly popular and thriving village of Moycullen, which is well regarded as being an up and coming satellite village of Galway city. It is approx 6 miles to Spiddal - so it enjoys the best of both worlds on its doorstep!
Viewing of this lovely home is strongly advised.
- Galway (International), 16.3 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 22.4 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 23.4 miles
- Knock (International), 68.8 miles
- Shannon (International), 71.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.