7 bedroom house for sale
France - Near the town of Eymet
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Rural, Edge of vilage, Near Shops
- Good conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone, Well
- Electric Heating, Wood Burner
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Land: 7952M2
- Floor Area: 350M2
* A large cathedral entrance hall with staircase up to the 1st and 2nd floor, light and bright, tilled floor
* The living/dining room (48 m²) tiles floor, high ceiling, large window over looking the garden, French doors leading to the terraces (one is covered)
* The living/dining room with its fire place (20 m²) wood burner, tiled floor, French doors leading to the terrace, access straight into the kitchen
* The kitchen (11 m²), furnished, tiled floor
* The 2nd kitchen (14 m²) partly furnished, tilled floor, access to the back yard garden/covered terrace area with barbeque
* The utility room (9 m²) with store room and two hot water electric boilers, build-in cupboards
* The downstairs shower room with shower and hand basin (6 m²)
* The corridor with its toilets and hand basin, build-in cupboards
* A 1st downstairs bedroom (20 m²) tiled floor, build-in cupboards, French doors leading to the front terrace
* The office (14.5 m²) tiled floor, French doors to the front terrace, build-in cupboards
* The 2nd downstairs bedroom (22,1 m²) windows overlooking the garden, build-in cupboards
On the 1st floor :
* The mezzanine area (14 m²) overlooking the cathedral entrance hall, a perfect space for a library or television room or office
* A 1st bedroom with ensuite (22,4 m²) with its shower, hand basin and toilet, quality floating parquet floor, windows overlooking the garden
* The 2nd bedroom with ensuite (26 m²) the ensuite bathroom (9 m²) is equipped with a large bath and two hand basins and a toilet, the bedroom has lots of storage
* The corridor with its toilet and hand basin, tiled floor
* The 3rd bedroom with its build-in cupboards (15,3 m²) window overlooking the grounds at the back, very tranquil
* The 4th bedroom (13 m²) nice, light and bright
* The bathroom (9,20 m²) tiled walls and floors, two build-in hand basins in the tiled worktop, bath
* The 5th bedroom (15,5 m²) well finished, very light and bright
All theses bedrooms are in perfect condition, the all can be used as family bedrooms but also as B & B rooms.
In the past the owners did run the 1st floor and a part of the ground floor level as a B & B, with a good income potential.
On the 2nd floor :
* A store room (13,6 m²) small door, windows, perfect as dressing/store room
Attached to the property :
* At the front :
Some new created terraces at the front, all are tiled and have great open views over the garden.
A covered tiled terrace near the living/dining area.
* At the back :
A large tiled covered terrace with barbecue (20 m²).
The whole front of the house has recently been repainted, and the terraces have been redone as well.
Attached to the house :
* A large double garage with workshop, total surface (70 m²) : concrete floor, exposed beams, electricity switch board, door to the covered terrace and into the store room
* One garage for a car
* One garage for a large camper-van
On the grounds are also :
* Small wooden shed for the garden tools
* A brick build shed, used in the past for chickens and pigeons
The location of this property is very nice.
The house has been built on the slope of the hill in the middle of its own grounds.
The garden has mature trees, oak trees, fruit trees like apple, figs, walnuts.
The drive leads you to the house and the garage.
In front of the garage a large parking area for several cars.
The views from the different terraces are really great.
The property is situated at only a couple of minutes into the town with all its amenities.
If you are looking for a large family house, this is the right place for you !
If you are looking for a property with an income potential/B & B potential, this is the right place !
- Bergerac (International), 12 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 55.6 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 87.2 miles
- Limoges (International), 90.4 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.