5 bedroom character property for sale
France - On the top of a small hill with open views, between Eymet and Duras
like this property?Call: 03339 397217
- Excellent conditions
- Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Septic Tank, Telephone
- Central Heating, Gas Heating, Open Fire, Wood Burner
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Land: 48587M2
- Floor Area: 482M2
* For a large family,
* With an income potential from 2 B & B rooms, (property can be sub divided),
* As a main house with gîte and pool,
* For horses owners (4,8 ha of land),
* For large entertaining/weddings, receptions and B & B all in a fabulous area
The property comprises :
* The main entrance with its exposed stone fire place and terra-cotta floor tiles (23,5 m²)
* The summer lounge (44,6 m²) overlooking the courtyard and the garden
* The dining room with its fireplace/wood burner, terra-cotta floor tiles, exposed beams, French doors leading to the covered terrace and the courtyard but also to the east facing terrace
* The kitchen (25 m²) fully equipped and furnished, beautifully quality fittings, range cooker, fridge/freezer, access to the breakfast/east facing terrace and also access to the covered south west facing terrace and the courtyard
* The large entertaining/winter living room with its very large open stone fire place and 'cathedral ceiling (former barn) (150 m²) tiles floor, exposed stone walls, beautiful exposed beams, access to the pool area and its terrace
* Small store room with its small stair case given access to the mezzanine
* The mezzanine (14 m²) over looking the large open space of this amazing space
* A laundry room (8,20 m²) with the central heating system on gas
On the ground floor :
* 1st bedroom (30,6 m²) + ensuite bathroom with bath and shower and toilet (16,25 m²) + dressing room (6,8 m²) fully equipped
* 2nd bedroom (14 m²) + ensuite bathroom with bath and toilet (5,3 m²) and build-in cupboards
On the 1st floor :
* 3rd bedroom (19,25 m²) with build-in cupboards
* 4th bedroom (13 m²) with build-in cupboards
* Bathroom with toilet and hand basin (6,7 m²)
* 5th bedroom (16 m²)
On the 2nd floor :
* A large office (24 m²) with exposed beams and some windows overlooking the countryside
* A covered terrace over looking the inner courtyard, with access into the summer lounge and direction the pool area via the garden.
* The swimming pool area and its sun terrace around, 8 x 4, liner, chlorine filtration system.
The running cost of the property are (approx.) :
* Taxes Foncières 1 870 €
* Taxe d'habitation 1 560 €
* Electricity 2 200 €
* Water 650 €
* Insurance 1 100 €
* Gas central heating 2 000 € and some wood
* 2 septic tank, conform to actual standard
* All reports have been up-dated
The property is situated on a gentle slope of the hill with great open views all around and with in the bottom, a small hamlet with some stone houses and a small church.
All around the property are sun flower fields, some wood land and agricultural fields.
There's about 4,8 ha of land all around the buildings.
The grounds are perfect for horses, donkeys…
The pool area is really very private and well maintained.
The garden is beautiful with its buxus's, its three water lilies basins and all the privacy all around.
- Bergerac (International), 19.2 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 45.5 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 93.6 miles
- Limoges (International), 94.9 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.