4 bedroom villa for sale
Italy - Liguria, Imperia, Imperia
like this property?Call: 03339 397098
- Sunny and quiet area at 12 Km from Imperia and the beaches
- Interior: Provence-Ligurian style with a hint of Old English
- Spacious Terrace
- Possibility to live two independent apartments or a unique Villa
- Amazing view to the green and the blue sea
- Private Garden
- Tastefully decorated, fully furnished
A sepal, petal, and a thorn
Upon a common summer'smorn-
A flask of Dew-A Bee or two-
A Breeze-a caper in the trees-
And I'm a Rose!
This property is located in a characteristic Ligurian village of the Contea di Pietralata, 12 km from the centre of Imperia. Heading inland on a winding road amid silvery olive trees and fields of lavender, this magnificent villa rises out of the hillside. The views down the valley to the sea are spectacular and on a clear day the island of Corsica can be outlined on the horizon. The mountains jutting out into the sea and the dense Mediterranean maquis which extends endlessly are characteristic of this territory steeped in history and noted for its gastronomy. The village is situated at the intersection of three valleys making it a perfect destination for mountain biking and gentle strolls among the horse chestnut trees and medieval churches to the Madonna della Guardia Sanctuary. Riding stables are just a few kilometres away from the property, and the beaches and the town centre are 20 minutes away. The property is 40 minutes from the Castellaro and Sanremo golf courses, and both Nice airport on the Cote d'Azur and Cristoforo Colombo airport in Genoa are just an hour's drive away.
- Cristoforo Colombo (International), 55.8 miles
- Città di Torino (International), 92.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.