studio apartment for sale
Germany - High West Development, Heilbronner Straße, Berlin
like this property?Call: 03339 391055
- 5,000m² site with 4 new low-rise residential buildings and a residential tower
- New square outside the tower foyer and a large green inner courtyard for communal use
- Underground car park with spaces for 133 cars and 340 bicycle rack spaces
- Very bright rooms with varied sightlines and parquet flooring in living rooms and halls
- Lifts to all floors including underground parking and a room for prams and pushchairs
A total of 121 freehold apartments are being created in HIGH WEST's four new low-rise residential buildings. In size they vary between 48m² and 147m². With the exception of the one-room apartments, they all have at least one recessed or outside balcony. Most of the ground floor flats also have a private garden in the sunny, verdant inner courtyard. Their bespoke colour schemes and contours along with a number of characteristic details set the individual buildings apart from each other offering a subtle variety of nuances. Nevertheless, they all follow a common design standard based on the traditional architectural style of the early 20th century. With their maximum of eight floors, the new buildings blend in well with the existing surroundings. The top storey of each building is designed as a penthouse floor with spacious apartments and roof terraces.
Laid out like a park, a inner courtyard, which is largely for shared use, embraces a large grassed area with different types of trees. There are also plenty of places to sit and islands with playground facilities for children of varying ages. Since the entire plot slopes down two metres from west to east and the buildings along Heilbronner Straße reflect this drop, the inner courtyard is designed in a terraced format. Brightness is a characteristic feature of the apartments, which have been planned down to the last detail and make optimum use of space: the bedrooms face the quiet inner courtyard, all living rooms have large panoramic windows and every flat has a recessed balcony, outside balcony or terrace. Look forward to premium fixtures and fittings that fulfil all modern standards - bespoke fixtures can be fitted on request.
More information from this agent
- Tegel (International), 3 miles
- Tempelhof (International), 5.2 miles
- Schönefeld (International), 13.3 miles
- Leipzig-Halle (International), 89.1 miles
- Dresden (International), 97.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.