3 bedroom penthouse for sale
Spain - Villajoyosa-La Vila Joíosa, Alicante, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 395686
- Stunning sea views
- High End building
- Norwegian design
- Last unit penthouse with solarium
- 90 sqm solarium
The advanced electronic system in the heart of Panorama makes the project different from all others. This is a "smart" building. Through the use of an IPad the owner can control the apartment from any place in the world with Internet coverage. Both the clima, the blinds, the lightning, the alarm or even the doors to the apartment.
Many others facilities can be mentioned: heated swimming pool with telescopic cover for the winter, parking and washing facilities for bicycles, charging points for electric vehicles in the garage and a fabulous multipurpose room for all owners with kitchen and audiovisual equipment.
In addition to this, the owners will have the possibility to order other solutions to make your apartment exactly as you have always wanted to have it.
While designing the Panorama building, nothing has been left to chance. The twenty apartments, all between 119 and 130 m2, have been created with the best quality criterias. Not only the materials and the finishing but also the technical solutions and the design, are the best available.
The name Villajoyosa means "the joyful town" and there is a reason for this. The people of the town have always been open and warm and have made this place known by their hospitality and traditions. It is easy to feel welcome in Villajoyosa!
Through history, the whole of the Mediterrean Coast has been a focus for migrations. Once it was the maritime and comercial interests or even a conqueror's dream. Today it is the fantastic clima that makes this region an attractive one for many dwellers from the North.
Due to all these years with tourism in the region, the Costa Blanca and the Marina Baixa region has strengthened their infrastructures according to the priorities of visitors from many countries. The tourist and recreation offers have grown and developed so they can satisfy any visitors taste.
The traveler visiting Spain can choose between cultural experiences, fruit of our exciting past, all kind of leisure activities, excursions in our beatiful mountains, water sports and many other activities related to the sea and the open air as well as a number of theme parks and the exquisite and diverse gastronomic offers.
The suites will uphold the following standards:
• Structures in reinforced concrete
• Two big lifts from the lower level to the roof level
• Windows in painted aluminium with thermal bridge
• Double glass panes with thermal bridge "climalit" in the rooms
• Electric blinds in bedrooms and living room
• Air condition equipment with controls for each sleeping
room, living room and kitchen.
• Appliances and switches of a high quality, type Bticino Light Tech.
• All walls are finished painted in pastel colors.
• Full equipped kitchen with island (refrigerator, dish washer, ceramic cooker, oven, ventilator, microwave oven and stone bench.
• All room with tiled floors (choice between marble, ceramics or wooden floors).
• Tiled walls on baths and kitchen.
• Bathroom furniture from Roca with appliances from Grohe. Double wash sink in one of the bathrooms.
• Two bathrooms, one with tub and one with shower • Gaz fireplace in the living room.
• Built in wardrobes in all rooms. completely equipped with shelves, drawers etc.
• Reinforced entrance door with 3-points security and coded lock.
• Basic equipment for computer assisted control of security, lightning, climate and audiovisual set up.
• Complete TV system with scandinavian, english and spanish channels. Internet via WIFI in each apartment.
• Water heaters connected to central gas system. • Heated floors on all bathrooms
Common areas with heated pool open the whole year around,
• garden, conference room with audiovisual equipment and
• Tiled terraces.
• Parking unit with storage room (with light and electricity).
- Alicante (International), 26.9 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 60.6 miles
- Valencia (International), 69.2 miles
- Ibiza/San José (International), 88.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.