2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Valencia, Alicante, La Marina
like this property?Call: 03339 395640
- 100 METERS FROM THE BEACH
- PERFECT CONDITION
- GLAZED TERRACE
- AMAZING PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- FULLY FURNISHED
FIND OUT THE AREA
If the south of the Costa Blanca integrates features of British and Central European's way of life with the charm of climate, customs and Mediterranean people, La Marina's urbanization is one of the greatest exponents a short distance from San Fulgencio, the town that belongs and surpasses in size and population. The attractiveness of the environment and the facilities to go to the main points of entertainment in the area, as the beaches of Guardamar del Segura (five kilometers) or the golf course La Marquesa (three kilometers), in Ciudad Quesada, becomes La Marina as town instead of a simple urbanization since the beginning of its construction in the eighties.
Despite the good location and the large number of options for connecting important cities like Elche, Alicante or the airport of El Altet, with daily and affordable flights to all parts of the world, you have not to go outside to find everything you need to enjoy a peaceful life. Among the cluster of bungalows, chalets and new build design with private plot and pool you can find key social services such as medical center, pharmacy or police station. Also numerous shopping and entertainment points oriented with a taste of a foreign colony which is more than 80% of the habitants. Their offer is an interesting mix of tranquility and fun. In fact, thanks to this development, San Fulgencio is the Spanish city with the highest percentage of foreigners surveyed, mostly originating in the UK, although with growing German, Norwegian, Swedish or French presence. They all live in harmony with local residents.
Comprehensive management of procedures related to the purchase of an estate by a non-resident in Spain:
• Transfer of NIE numbers for two clients [foreigners’ identification number];
• Open a bank account
• Power of Attorney ( Optional, cost: between 50€-60€);
• Sale and Purchase Agreement;
• Investigate the condition of the purchased estate;
• Prepare a deed for a notary public of choice, accompany the client on the day of signing of the deed, translation into the language of the client;
• Procedures connected with the sale and purchase taxes at the Hacienda [Ministry of Finance], Generalitat Valenciana, SUMA Gestión Tributaria [tax administration body], Ayuntamiento [municipality council] and providers, impuesto sobre la renta de no residents [capital gains tax for non residents] (for two clients);
• Legalize any possible further works carried out in the estate, “Declaración de Obra Nueva” [new building declaration];
• Water, electricity activation (Not include the costs which that companys normally has)
• Register and collect the deed at the Land Registry;
• Legal and fiscal advice;
• Solve any problems connected with the sale and purchase.
- Alicante (International), 16.4 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 43.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.