4 bedroom detached villa for sale
Spain - Murcia, La Manga del Mar Menor
like this property?Call: 03339 397775
Located in the highly sought after beach resort of Playa Honda on the edge of the beautiful Mar Menor Sea which has developed into a highly popular location for either permanent living or to enjoy as a superior holiday destination.
These new Villas are all within a very short walk to the local golden sandy beach on the Mar Menor and uniquely within a few minutes' drive to superb beaches on the Mediterranean Sea.
Playa Honda benefits from providing a good level of amenities including a number of bars and restaurants, local supermarket, pharmacist and medical centre all within just a few minutes easy walk.
For golf enthusiasts there are over 10 golf courses within a 30 minute drive including the three superb courses at the famous La Manga Club and over 20 courses within 1 hour.
Please note some photographs used represent an existing development by the same promoter to illustrate the high quality of their finished properties.
Key features of this development:
• Small development of 16 individual Villas with private swimming pools
• Prices start from 385.000€ + taxes
• Plot sizes range from 432m2 - 828m2 with Builds of 211m2
• Offering 4 Bedrooms with 4 Bathrooms
• Private pools (salt water) 8m x 4m
• Luxury kitchens with fitted units and extractor with white goods included
• Luxury fitted bathrooms with under floor heating and shower screens
• Electric blinds fitted throughout
• Idyllic beach location
- 6.000€ Reservation Deposit
- After 1 month 20%, 3 months 20%, 6 months 20% then balance upon completion.
Murcia airport is 20 minutes drive and Alicante is 1 hour 10 minutes away.
Murcia Villas was established in 2002, working out of our original office in Los Belones. Over the past 8 years we have expanded to 6 offices across the region of Murcia. Murcia Villas are experts in the Region of Murcia, in addition we have a property management division and can offer an excellent aftersales service.
About the Area of Murcia
Nestling at the bottom of the Costa Blanca, the Costa Calida is one of the least well known and most unspoilt areas of Spain guaranteed to give you a taste of "real Spain".
With over 315 days of sunshine every year it is little wonder that "Costa Calida" means warm coast and the unspoilt inland waters of the Mar Menor, the largest natural lagoon in Europe offer safe and warm water bathing all year round.
Take time to enjoy the lifestyle of Spain in the Mar Menor and Costa Calida. The fabulous stretches of unspoilt beaches or the busy bars and restaurants where you can enjoy fantastic seafood; meats and cheeses from around the Region at very reasonable prices. Not to mention the wines … visit the local bodegas (wine cellars) and get a real taste of Spain.
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 10.7 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 44.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.