3 bedroom country house for sale
France - Sillé-le-Guillaume, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire
like this property?Call: 03339 391216
- Maison de Maitre for sale built in 1794
- Restored to a very high standard
- Many original features
- Overall habitable space on 3 levels (280 m2).
- 5 HA
- Peaceful and rural location
- 15m x 3m saline swimming pool
- pool house
- proximity to the Airport and the international school
An extremely pretty and elegant XVIII C. Maison de Maitre for sale built in 1794 and a convenient 30 minutes from Toulouse airport and the international school. Restored to a very high standard the property offers all modern comforts including ADSL Internet connection, underfloor heating, saline pool and electric gates. The grounds have been attractively and imaginatively landscaped. In extremely good order. Peaceful rural location. Overall habitable space on 3 levels (280 m2).
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY
Ground Floor - Entrance, pretty turning wooden staircase, light and spacious 44 m2 salon with marble floor and fireplace, dining room (23 m2) with large stone fireplace, adjoining fully fitted kitchen with access to the lovely 30m2 covered terrace with columns, WC with washbasin.
First Floor - Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bath, 2 sinks, WC), two further bedrooms, shower room , WC. All bedrooms approx 24 m2 each.
Second Floor (in the loftspace)- Studio T2 (80 m2) comprising living room, dining room, kitchenette, corner sleeping area with shower, WC and washbasin.
- 15m x 3m saline swimming pool with colonial style pool house with inset clock, 35m2 living space with vaulted arcade. The large terrace is enclosed by pretty cast iron grills and the terrace ceiling is supported by elegant columns. Pool house (40 m2): There is a shower room, WC and the equipment room. There is also a 85 m2 brick pigeonnier that could be converted and an attractive duck pond with a small island. Imposing electrically operated wrought iron gates give access to the grounds which have been imaginatively landscaped and extend to 5 hectares ( 12.35 acres).
The property is in very good condition throughout and has been beautifully decorated. Many original features have been retained such as Italian murales, original tiles and cornicing. All modern comforts - such as ADSL internet connection, oil fired central heating, underfloor heating in the salon and fitted ceiling spotlights. This is a beautiful property in a tranquil location with an outlook over an attractive rural landscape. It represents particularly good value, especially given its proximity to the Airport and the international school.
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 70.1 miles
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (INTERNATIONAL), 74.8 miles
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.9 miles
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 93.9 miles
- Nantes Atlantique (INTERNATIONAL), 99.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.