4 bedroom villa for sale
Thailand - Chiang Mai
like this property?Call: 03339 391835
- Twin Garage
- Separate Maid room with bathroom
- Large Western kitchen
- Easy to maintain garden with sprinkler system
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
Large detached family home located in one of the most well-known, prestigious and exclusive moo bans in Chiang Mai called “Lanna Thara”, is now available on the market to buy.
This unique, extremely well maintained & presented property is situated on a large plot of land 162sqw (648sqm), with 360sqm of living area (with balconies and sheds extra). Full ownership paperwork with land deeds (called Chanote in Thailand). This property briefly consists of the following:
• 4 bedrooms being en-suite
• 1 large living room with lots space and light
• 1 study/ play room (attached to one of the bedrooms)
• 1 small office (attached to the main bedroom)
• 1 utility room
• 1 maid room with private bathroom
• Large 38sqm separate western kitchen, granite counters, hood, ceramic & electric stove, Smex oven, dishwasher, waste disposal unit installed in sink etc.
• Large shed 8sqm with shelving and small shed of 2sqm with shelving.
• Built in furniture’s, showers with glass cubicles, curtains, lights, security alarm system, fire detectors.
• 8 air condition units, ceiling fans, grass water sprinkling system, underground insect spray points etc.
• parquet flooring throughout
• 2 covered car parking spaces
• High fence for privacy and seclusion surrounds the property
More details and floor plans are available upon request.
Lanna Thara offers full facilities with 24/7 security with security card access main gate, swimming pool, fitness center, park areas, and is close to the following international schools : Grace International School, Lanna International School, American Pacific International School, and just short drive to Rimping, Big C, Makro Supermarkets, Robinson, Central plaza shopping mall, a great local product market and many cafes and restaurants. Its located 10mins drive south of Chiang Mai Airport, very close to the Night Safari and Royal Park Rajapruek. Its home to many embassy/consular staff and is in an international neighborhood.
Chiang Mai is still one of the World’s Top Havens for Expats in 2016. Chiang Mai is home to over 30,000 Foreigners. It has a great balance between quality of life and low cost of living, the city has a great laid back atmosphere. A perfect place for raising families or retiring. These happy and contented folk have transitioned their lives from their home country to a warm and sunny Northern Thailand, where they live in peaceful surroundings among friendly people with the closeness to nature that is central to the Thai way of life. It has a fascinating culture with hundreds of Buddhist temples, their golden spires shimmering on almost every street in the Old City; captivating Buddhist festivals; and a superlative food scene with abundant inexpensive food stalls and dozens of vegetarian restaurants. Full of activities to do for children and adults from golf to white water rafting. But you don’t’ have to give up all you have known to come and live in beautiful Chiang Mai as it has all the services you are accustomed to with a busy and vibrant city center, with many international restaurants, supermarkets, world class shopping malls, cinemas, communication and financial services – at a fraction of the cost you would pay in your home country. Chiang Mai is conveniently located in Thailand & Asia and Chiang Mai International Airport has direct air service to all major countries in the region and all cities within the Kingdom of Thailand and the beaches down south. All the capitals of the East and West are no more than two flights away.