2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Luxurious Development, Benahavis, Malaga
like this property?Call: 03339 391055
24 hour security
Onsite bar, gym, spa
Luxury development of 66 superb apartments located in one of the most prestigious areas of Benahavis. These stunning properties have been designed by the famous Villaroel Torrico architects, and will offer fabulous views over two magnificent 18-hole golf courses, surrounded by Mediterranean gardens and just a few minutes drive from the beach and all general amenities. The development comprises ground, first or penthouse level two and three bedroom apartments, each with private underground car parking and storage rooms, private gardens, an enclosed swimming pool area and a children's play area, as well as 24-hour security and full community CCTV. Onsite facilities will include a fabulous swimming pool and Childrens' pool, outside bar and solarium, gymnasium and Spa area. The apartments will be finished to extremely high standards, with fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms, Porcelenosa tiling, taps, showers and bathtubs, underfloor heating in the bathrooms, a home domotic system and naturally bright and spacious rooms throughout the entire property!
Completion of the development is planned for the second half of 2017 - all licenses and planning permission in place now.
Prices from 240,000 to 415,000.
Internal build sizes from 102m² to 151m², external terrace sizes from 24m² to 184m².
**WITH JUST 10% (FROM 24,000) YOU CAN RESERVE ONE OF THESE LUXURY APARTMENTS AND PAY THE REMAINING 90% ON COMPLETION IN 18 MONTHS!**"
More information from this agent
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 48.3 miles
- Mαlaga (International), 50.2 miles
- Jerez (International), 98.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.