4 bedroom villa for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Carpentras
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
Situation: On the outskirts of CARPENTRAS, a busy and bustling market town. 40 minutes from AVIGNON (TGV & airport), 1 hour 45 from MARSEILLE international airport and 50 minutes from the A7 autoroute.
Description: A delightful and spacious Villa with liveable accommodation of about 210 m2. Set in about 1,5 hectares with numerous olive trees and a Swimming Pool.
GROUND FLOOR :
Entrance Hall (8 m2) - Sitting/Dining Room (58 m2) with open fireplace and sliding doors to Terrace - Fitted Kitchen with BBQ (19 m2), sliding door to Terrace and door to Pantry/Utility Room (11 m2) - Principal Bedroom Suite (S&E,18 m2) with Bathroom, Dressing Room and separate WC - Bedroom 2 (N,17 m2) - Shower Room - Cloakroom.
FIRST FLOOR :
Bedroom 3 (S&W,14 m2) with sliding door to covered Terrace - Bedroom 4 (W,13 m2) - Attic Study (13 m2) - Shower Room - WC.
Double Garage (41 m2).
Cellar (33 m2).
Land: In total just over 1.5 hectares, mainly fenced, with mature trees and shrubs including 120 Olives trees. Swimming Pool 10 m x 5 m. Pretty Cabanon.
Services: Mains Water - Bore Hole - Private Drainage - Electricity - Oil-fired Central Heating - Exterior Lighting - Automatic Gates.
Price: 750 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of Northern Provence, in particular the Vaucluse. This region of southern France includes the Comtat de Venaissin and the Luberon.
With easy access served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and the A7 motorway.
* The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
* Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of Provence) and Hiking.
* Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
* One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras and the famous
Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
* Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Orange but
for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will always be the :-
* Wonderful landscape, the light so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van Gogh, the colours, the
* Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.