Pub for sale
Ireland - The Cotton Mill Public House, Portlaw, Co Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396030
- Modern double glazed PVC sash windows.
- Traditional style pristine interior.
- Open fireplace and fitted stove.
- Built in 2001.
- 32ft of bar counter.
- Old style "Snug" just off the bar.
- Spacious beer garden to the rear.
- Large function room upstairs.
- Fully kitted stainless steel kitchen.
- Modern residential apartment over head.
Built from the ground up in 2000, the premises is in pristine condition throughout. It's traditional design and vintage style interior finish creates a wonderful cosy atmosphere within the pub and coupled with the open fire and fitted stove provides a very enjoyable experience for all visitors.
To the rear of the premises there is a spacious modern external beer garden with an elevated decking area and a BBQ area. The Cotton Mill has a fully equipped stainless steel kitchen suitable for providing hot food throughout the day. Upstairs, there is a large function room with a stage suitable for holding a variety of events and capable of holding large numbers. Also on the first floor there is wonderful cushion-seated balcony overlooking the main bar below.
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in an established and successful pub that has proven itself over a long period of time and has been maintained to the highest standard.
OFCH Apartment: Ent. hall, lounge/kit/dining, 1 bed, utility, shower room. 48 m2 (516 sq.ft) approx.
BER No: 800450744/108231424
Energy Performance Indicator: 1088.79/593.99 kWh/m2/yr
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Waterford (International), 18.7 miles
- Cork (International), 94.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.