3 bedroom house for sale
st-thomas-de-conac, Charente-Maritime, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395808
Currently, the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance through the old fashioned conservatory into the kitchen of 16 m2
- living room of 24 m2 with functioning fireplace, that could be swaped with the better looking one in the garage
- a pantry of 12 m2 with a huge wooden cooler used by the local butcher before WW2
- hallway of 8 m2 with stairs going up and a sink tucked away in a cute cupboard
- access to garage of 32 m2 with oil boiler and loo and a smaller wooden cooler
The 1st floor has 3 bedrooms and a shower room with loo but the layout needs replanning. Total surface is about 60 m2
Working around the central beams, the ceiling in the attic is still high enough to create a bedroom or two.
Behind the house, overlooking the vineyards, a 300 m2 garden for growing some vegetables and having a BBq, or a pool.
The village has a bakery, butcher, grocery shop, nurse, mecanics, plumber and carpenter.
45 min to Royan and Saintes, 1 hour to Bordeaux airport
- Leggett has 15000 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages - Leggett ref: 60913CR17
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 37.4 miles
- Bergerac (International), 70.3 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (International), 95.8 miles
- Limoges (International), 95.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.