Mill for sale
salles-d-angles, Charente, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395808
The mill is still used as a "hobby" mill, and produces the famous Charente walnut oil for people who bring their shelled walnuts to the vendor. This is a wonderful building although being historic, is not a classed building. i.e. it does not have the Buildings Authorities interested in it. So easy to convert to habitable space. It is just about habitable as there is a kitchen, bathroom and bedroom. But it is all for renovation. The main fabric of the building is excellent as the vendor is a master carpenter (retired) and has replaced many floors and joists and installed staircases. THe roof is in good order and some windows have been replaced. But all in all, this is a fabulous old building that could easily become a spacious family home.
20 min to Barbezieux, 10 minutes Segonzac,, 15 minutes Cognac. Bordeaux is around 100kms.
- Leggett has 15000 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages - Leggett ref: 59166ET16
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 56.6 miles
- Bergerac (International), 68.8 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (International), 73.8 miles
- Limoges (International), 75 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.