3 bedroom house for sale
le-bourg-d-ire, Maine-et-Loire, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395808
The property consists of
- Ground Floor
- Entrance hall with cupboard
- Dining Room with large patio doors + approx 23m2
- Kitchen with some basic units + approx 19m2
- Living Room with fireplace and wood burner + approx 22m2
- Bathroom + approx 4m2
A beautiful 15th Century Stone Spiral Staircase takes you to the first floor where there are :
- Bedroom 1 + approx 7m2
- Bedroom 2 + approx 15m2
- Bedroom 3 + approx 8m2
An old oak door then takes you through to a:
- Large Room + approx 53m2 with original oak beams, tomette tiles and stone walls full of nooks and crannies from a bygone age, each telling their own story. ( 53m2 for renovation)
The Original Oak Spiral staircase then takes you to the second floor revealing a:
- Large Attic + approx 28m2 again with beams and all the original features. ( 28m2 for renovation)
In the basement of this property is a:
- Large wine cellar + approx 23m2
- Well dating back to the 15th Century.
Outside there is:
- Garage + approx 25m2.
- Vegetable plot + approx 394m2 not attached to the property.
- A shared court yard.
This historic little house can be used as a lock up and leave, or made into a family home. It has double glazing and has been re-wired and is currently being lived in, but with a little imagination and work, this property could be taken back to it's historic beginnings, as there is so much potential to expose having approx 80m2 for renovation.
- Leggett has 15000 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages - Leggett ref: 59322MDA49
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (International), 44.8 miles
- Nantes Atlantique (International), 47.2 miles
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (International), 80.8 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (International), 96.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.