House for sale
mire, Maine-et-Loire, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395808
35KM Angers, 15KM Sable Sur Sarthe, 18KM Chateau Gontier.
The Village of Mire is in the North of Maine et Loire, with all amenities including Schools, Doctor and Pharmacy.
This old Town House was constructed before the 1850's so it was full of features and personality, but now tired and neglected it needs restoring back to it's former glory.
The Ground Floor of the property consists of
+ 4 Rooms with fireplace and beams - approx total 100m2
There are 2 Staircases leading to the first floor:
+ 6 Rooms with fireplace, beams, tomette tiles. - approx total 100m2.
There are stairs leading to a:
+ Attic - approx 100m2.
There is a private walled Garden of 758m2
You have - approx 300m2 at your fingertips to renovate this Old Historic Town House. The Roof is recent and in good order, but everything else inside needs renovating as it's not habitable.
The Potential is enormous to create a beautiful Family Home, or even Bed & Breakfast. For a Renovation Project this is not to be missed.
- Leggett has 15000 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages - Leggett ref: 60135MDA49
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (International), 61.7 miles
- Nantes Atlantique (International), 66.7 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (International), 88.9 miles
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (International), 92.9 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (International), 98 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.