3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Alcaucín
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 703 m² approx
- Living space: 103.67 m² approx (constructed) 82.18 m² approx (useable)
- Pool: 9m x 4m
- Sold fully furnished and equipped
- Covered terrace
- Garden area
- Water and electtricity connected
- EPC; F
Delightful modern villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located within the hamlet of Los Kikos near the village of Alcaucin. This super property has excellent access, covered terrace, pool area with sun terrace, gardens and glorious village, mountain and countryside views. A great easy to maintain holiday home or rental property.
• Spacious living accommodation
• Plenty of outside space including terraces, pool and garden
• Beautiful views of the mountains and countryside
• Convenient location within easy reach of local amenities
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located close to the village of Alcaucin, the easy access to this villa leads from the main road to the concrete driveway shared with the neighbouring property and the gated entrance to the villa.
The villa is tiled, walled and fenced all round and the pool area and sun terrace are situated to the front of the property.
To the side of the villa there is an outside shower, a useful storage/utility room (1.7m x 1.5m), a barbecue and steps leading up to the garden at the rear of the villa.
The outside space includes a dining terrace (4.0m x 2.5m) directly outside the patio doors in the living area and a covered terrace (6.0m x 2.0m) outside the main entrance to the villa.
The garden area at the rear of the property is planted with a number of mature trees including olive and pomegranate and can be accessed via steps from either side of the villa. Here there is also a wooden gazebo (4.0m x 4.0m).
The spectacular views from this property take in the beautiful mountains and countryside and the village of Alcaucin.
The main entrance to this light and airy modern villa is from the covered terrace and into the main living area.
The living room has a corner fireplace with log burning stove and patio doors opening out to the dining terrace at the side of the villa.
An archway in the living room leads into the fully fitted kitchen.
Another archway separates the living room from a hallway (5.0m x 0.9m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.9m x 2.8m) with an
• En suite shower room (2.8m x 1.1m).
• Second double bedroom (3.0m x 2.8m).
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.8m x 2.1m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Further double bedroom (3.9m x 3.0m).
Living room: 6.3m x 4.7m
Kitchen: 2.6m x 2.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 66.7 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 43.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.