6 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 3,105 m² approx
- Living space: 270.34 m² approx (constructed) 238.75 m² approx (useable)
- Distinctive circular design with curved walls and spacious rooms throughout
- Large terrace
- Dipping pool
- Sold furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Large individual two storey country house with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms situated between the villages of Cómpeta and Torrox. This substantial property has many attractive rustic features and is of a distinctive circular design with curved walls and spacious rooms throughout. The property has a superb terrace on the first floor, ample flat outside space with a dipping pool and wonderful mountain and countryside views. Offering plenty of living accommodation; it could be used as a family home, a B&B or as a rental business.
• Very spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Various options available for the use of the property
• Lovely tranquil rural location
• Spectacular open views of the mountains and surrounding countryside
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Access to this property is from the Cómpeta/Torrox road via a 1.1 km mostly concrete part unmade road which leads directly to the gated entrance and gravelled driveway and parking area.
To one side of the property, a large level area of ground includes a dipping pool and a covered terrace. The land also contains a number of mature shrubs, plants and trees including mango, fig and avocado and the magnificent views from all around the property take in the mountains and countryside.
This impressive property has attractive terracotta floor tiles and rustic style brickwork throughout.
The extensive accommodation could easily be configured to provide a large family home, for use as a B&B or for use as two separate apartments with the option of living in one and renting the other or using both for rental purposes.
The main entrance to the house is into an entrance hall (17.5 m²).
To the left, a Moorish archway separates the hallway from the fully fitted kitchen which is divided from the living/dining room by a breakfast bar and arch.
From the hallway further decorative brick archways lead into the living/dining room which as a log burning stove, patio doors opening out to the side of the villa and access into a double bedroom (13.7 m²) which could be used as a separate dining room if desired.
The following accommodation is also accessed from the entrance hall:
• Double bedroom (14.0 m²) with ceiling fan and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (4.5 m²).
• Further double bedroom (15.8 m²).
• Fourth double bedroom (13.5 m²).
• Fully tiled family bathroom (11.3 m²) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
• Useful under stairs storage cupboard (2.9 m²).
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing/hall/second living room (18.4 m²) from which there is access via patio doors to a fantastic terrace (47.3 m²) with glorious views.
The remaining accommodation comprises:
• Second kitchen/dining area (14.9 m²) with patio doors opening out to the terrace.
• Double bedroom (20.4 m²) with a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (11.7 m²).
• Double bedroom number 6 (16.2 m²).
• Further fully tiled shower room (10.9 m²).
Living room: 25.0 m²
Kitchen: 20.6 m²
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 27.71 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.