2 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Mondron
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 481 m² approx
- Living space: 171 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: Gas
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room
- Pool: 5m x 4m solar heated
- Garage + workshop - 35 m² approx
- Sun room - 30.48 m²
- Mature gardens
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: C
Fabulous spacious south west facing villa with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom situated within an attractive village development in the village of Mondrón. This beautiful property has easy access, fantastic sun room enclosed with glass curtains, pool, terraces, garage and workshop, an occasional 3rd bedroom with en suite facilities and stunning mountain, countryside and lake views.
• Spacious living accommodation including a superb sun room with glass curtains
• Occasional 3rd bedroom with its own separate entrance and large garage and workshop
• Ample outside space including terraces, pool area and gardens
• Lovely village location within walking distance of local amenities and with excellent access
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
This superb property is located in the village of Mondrón within a small development of villas.
The easy access to the property leads directly to the gated entrance, garage and workshop. On-street parking is also available.
The garage (5.5m x 3.6m) and adjoining workshop (5.5m x 2.5m) are accessed at street level.
From street level steps lead up to the pool area which has natural stone terracing all around and a covered pergola (5.0m x 3.0m).
The well established gardens are full of mature plants, shrubs and trees and benefit from an automatic irrigation system.
To one side of the pool area steps lead up to the rear of the villa where there are attractive flower beds full of colourful plants and shrubs and a useful wooden outbuilding (3.1m x 1.8m).
More steps lead down from the rear to the villa itself.
The property is entirely walled and fenced making it ideal for dog owners.
The spectacular views from the property are of the mountains, countryside and Lake Viñuela.
The main entrance to the villa is via the stunning semi-circular shaped sun room which is enclosed with glass curtains outside of which there are retractable sun blinds.
From the sun room a door opens into the large living room which has air conditioning and a log burning stove. The property also benefits from central heating.
An archway separates the living room from the fully fitted kitchen which has pine units and granite work surfaces. A door in the kitchen opens out to the rear of the villa.
The living room is separated by another archway from a hallway (2.2m x 1.0m) from which there is access to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.7m x 3.6m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.4m x 2.1m) which has a corner bath with a shower over and a heated towel rail.
• Second double bedroom (3.5m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes.
Further living accommodation can be accessed from the pool area and comprises an occasional bedroom 3/office/study (5.0m x 2.6m) and (3.1m x 2.9m) which incorporates a shower, toilet and hand wash basin.
Living room: 4.9m x 4.7m
Kitchen: 4.4m x 2.7m
Telephone: yes, via a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: C - 16.40 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 36.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.