2 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Canillas De Albaida
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 60m˛ approx
- Roof terrace
- Easy access
- Parking close by
- Bargain price
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC; E
A renovated, traditional townhouse with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a roof terrace in Canillas de Albaida at an excellent price. This would be a great holiday home or rental property and is ready to move into right away. Easy access and parking very close by make this house a perfect proposition.
Situated in the upper part of the village of Canillas de Albaida , this townhouse enjoys many advantages. You can drive right to the door for unloading and can normally find street parking very close by. The position ensures lovely views from the roof terrace which is relatively private for a village property.
The house comprises the following accommodation:
• Living room which leads through to the traditional style kitchen which has space for a dining table. Between the two rooms there is a useful under stairs store cupboard.
• Stairs to the first floor with another built in store cupboard at the top. On this floor you will find two bedrooms (7.5m˛ and 6.8m˛) and the shower room.
• From the smaller of the two bedrooms there are stairs to a small roof terrace with sea and mountains views beyond the village roof tops.
This village house has been renovated but retains a traditional feel. It would make an ideal holiday home or holiday rental property.
Living room: 12m˛
Telephone: possible to connect with broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 30.16 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 49.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.